Is it truly over for indians

mewman

mewman

Hopes and copes
Mumbaichadlite

Born as a manlet, dicklet, povertycel. Not to mention how subhuman they are. How do they even cope? Apparently reincernation is a real thing among hindus. And they pray everyday to be born as at least white LTN in their next life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: illoan82, halfbloodaryanmaxxe, Hades and 8 others
The question should be if China rallies countries against us, are you going to fight us or will you urge your nation to fight those Chinese communist little eyesore demon-looking fuckers?

• Hmm...
Reactions: mewman
no we are just fat

2618898 image1 2

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: brucewayne78, Deleted member 25534, flippasav and 1 other person
@mewman Don't fucking hmm me! Answer the question.

30254.jpg

• +1
Reactions: mewman
“We”

Sallubhai is not one of you!
He is not a hooked nose semite porki , he is Indo Aryan. Him and urban pendu have more in common that the rest of you sand niggers

He is not a hooked nose semite porki , he is Indo Aryan. Him and urban pendu have more in common that the rest of you sand niggers
He’s not one of your people though, stop claiming Pakistanis whom you hate.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
He’s not one of your people though, stop claiming Pakistanis whom you hate.
I don’t hate pakis , I’m just claiming truths. Urban pendu and Salludon are phenotypically closer than someone like Imran khan

I don’t hate pakis , I’m just claiming truths. Urban pendu and Salludon are phenotypically closer than someone like Imran khan
Well, Imran Khan is not Indic, so that’s a given.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
The only surgery he did was fat graft to his eyes… or no bc he minda does have fat in his lower eyes
He just lost weight and became healthier lol

Well, Imran Khan is not Indic, so that’s a given.
Arbitrary divisions and nationalities don’t concern me, only facial aesthetics . Salludon wouldn’t be amiss in Punjab kashmir or Haryana for example and urban pendu wouldn’t be amiss in Lahore.

bruh his skull shape chsnged tho

It’s proportions even his pfl looks bigger because his whole proportions changed

Arbitrary divisions and nationalities don’t concern me, only facial aesthetics . Salludon wouldn’t be amiss in Punjab kashmir or Haryana for example and urban pendu wouldn’t be amiss in Lahore.
Of course, there will be an overlap between people who neighbor each other. I’m sure even I would pass in Haryana and Delhi.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss