Is it worse to be on this forum in your teens? or in your 20s?

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time

Maybe I'm bias cos im early 20s

But from like 14-20 you are meant to be outside everyday, enjoying life, with friends, fucking girls having teen love etc..

Then 20s is where you settle down with a foid if u can, go out less, workmaxxing, building career, most guys will chill with their gfs 247 and chill with their boys less

People who are using this forum a lot in their teens are literally missing out on life. Theyre not out with friends , no girlfriends, whining about inceldom and been demoralized by blackpill statistics.

i see so many young guys on here who complain about inceldom and saving for surgeries and we get talking and i find out they havent even downloaded dating apps or dm'd any girls on IG yet..
like wtf...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Abhorrence, Pikabro and 1 other person
Most young people who are on these forums either are: Abused dogs or tiktok cels. But definitely its worse to be here in your 20s

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️, JohnBaza, Kristin and 9 others
teens

already over if you’re rotting on this forum in high school. your brain will never develop properly

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover, raumDEuter, hungryplayground175 and 13 others
brutal I never had the partying phase and I'm already oldcel
the older the worse it gets, teens have the highest looksmaxxing potential but yeah probably a bad influence to browse this den of autism during your formative years tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged and Deleted member 26859
20s. It means that your plates are closed and most of your life is already fixed in motion.

In teens you still have a bit of time to change ur earning potential, behavior, and looks/presence.

At 20s ur too busy to really glow up like crazy as quickly.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show, bluemcdonalds, Pikabro and 1 other person
You should be working/ having a life already. In your teens you have a lot of time to kill/waste, doesnt matter what you invest it into

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51727
meanwhile we have plenty of 30+ guys rotting here :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and chosen-one
You should be working/ having a life already. In your teens you have a lot of time to kill/waste, doesnt matter what you invest it into
it kinda does tho. your meant to invest it into friends and having a gf. making memories, teen love. not an incel forum

Then 20s is where you settle down with a foid if u can, go out less, workmaxxing, building career, most guys will chill with their gfs 247 and chill with their boys less
hell no you really want this jfl
trapped 24/7 with some bitch in an apartment
never give up your social life

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom
it kinda does tho. your meant to invest it into friends and having a gf. making memories, teen love. not an incel forum
Most teens here arent "incel", most people who are young just say retarded shit until they get a gf and leave the forum, and the other half just shitposts lol

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51727

But from like 14-20 you are meant to be outside everyday, enjoying life, with friends, fucking girls having teen love etc..

People who are using this forum a lot in their teens are literally missing out on life. Theyre not out with friends , no girlfriends, whining about inceldom and been demoralized by blackpill statistics.

i see so many young guys on here who complain about inceldom and saving for surgeries and we get talking and i find out they havent even downloaded dating apps or dm'd any girls on IG yet..
like wtf...
Twenties. U should not be spending time on the forum if ur in ur twenties tbh but its fine as a teen because u dont have much u can do anyways

Rotted on forums in my teens, they’ll just end up like me.
Id say it’s more embarrassing to be rotting on here in your 20s, but worse to be rotting here in your teens since you’re wasting away your youth.

If you're rotting it's WORSE in your teens because you shouldn't be on a forum. Only lurk, looksmax and gtfo.

If you're in your 20s it's pointless more or less to looksmax. You may as well rot here because you have nothing else to do and it's a cope.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Pikabro and recessedd

like wtf...
i mean im on here as a teen and i have a fine social life, but im not a rotter or anything i just go on here for fun. it’s impacted me a little but not anything noticeable

like wtf...
both

I’ve been in looksmaxx spaces since i was 13 and im only now currently getting therapy and counselling because my brain feels skewed. And seeing everyone say teens are supposed to go outside do this and that is just upsetting that i don’t get enjoyment doing these things anymore esp when im even in college, i will definitely always look back to this man…

For anyone lurking on here who is a young teen like 13-15 don’t go deep into this it will absolutely destroy your life. Just look at james sapphire. One mf told him that he had one minor flaw and he took it seriously. Some mf on my recent thread said i has a flat maxillia (which i don’t you can’t see it anywhere in the pics properly) and they’ll even rate there idols low at times.
Another possibility is youll get doxxed too if you post too much so be careful. Stay safe
IMG 6688

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover, Spiritualcell, Latens Deitas and 1 other person
It depends I wish I found this place at like 14 and HGH maxxed but if you are too late for that then its worse blackpill shit in your teens is always bad

At 14 i was arguing with niggas on 4chan about how traps are gay and whether or not raw onions boost testosterone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625 and Maalik

But we're here because we couldn't get those things. We sought the answers in Blackpill and then now ended up developing NT problems jfl

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
But that's not a choice a person can make, you only allowed to do this if you have good genes. If you don't, nobody wants to see you "outside".

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, Marsik and Debetro

like wtf...
Im 16 and fking rotting here because of my boneless face

It's bad to be on this forum in general.

At teens youre a kid, real clubbing is 20+.
21 is legal drinking age in Murica ffs.

20s is gonna be the answer
Being a mentalcel teen with a chad face, tall, gymmaxed is ideal

If you're here on your 20s I pray for you

Being a teen you have no real responsibilities and you can position yourself to enjoy your 20s

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
My teens were so awful.

At 14 i was arguing with niggas on 4chan about how traps are gay and whether or not raw onions boost testosterone

What happened to your old pfp? The King Von one looked better gang.

What happened to your old pfp? The King Von one looked better gang.
Thought it was kinda tryhard and also gotta get in the christmas mood

Thought it was kinda tryhard and also gotta get in the christmas mood

What! How? That Von avi was cool, like it's his pfp on YouTube, plus it's from "War Wit Us" (classic Von song).

like wtf...
Teens - they know it’s over and have given up and (mostly) decided to LDAR on this site

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
its never too late to looksmaxx. It should be a priority whatever age.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover