is it worth having a good insta with a highlights reel you post pictures of yourself?

shredmaxer

shredmaxer

Gold
i’m 20 so i don’t know about just posting mirror selfies anymore i also feel like making an insta post is a bit too serious and a story that goes into highlights with a good song is better, i don’t want to spam my insta posts with selfies so thinking story to highlights might be a good idea bcos my insta is dead

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, St.TikTokcel and liberiangrimreaper
i’m 20 so i don’t know about just posting mirror selfies anymore i also feel like making an insta post is a bit too serious and a story that goes into highlights with a good song is better, i don’t want to spam my insta posts with selfies so thinking story to highlights might be a good idea bcos my insta is dead
not just to post pictures of me but life stuff in general like an archive i see lots of NT people do it

I haven’t made insta posts yet bc my pics r just selfies and not high quality enough so I use highlights instead

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
I haven’t made insta posts yet bc my pics r just selfies and not high quality enough so I use highlights instead
yeah i think i’m gunna do this bcos mine are just selfies too

yes, highlights are a great way to make your Instagram look better but don't start making tons of different highlights
Make 1-3, personally, I would name them with an invisible letter.

Make a picture post if you have some good pictures that really fit your character, 1-4 picture post max to keep your profile clean, similar to the highlights

unless you want to become an influencer