Is it worth joining the navy?

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

The only way is up
Or other armed forces. Obviously not as a soldier to get shot by Mohammed, but there are many roles such as on submarines, air traffic control etc

Lots of roles (here in UK) have decent starting pay, and potential for £100k+, and they have basically no entry requirements and are always hiring.

Whereas most jobs these days are impossible to get due to competition

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 19453
yeah just make sure you don’t get locked in a contract where you’re forced to stay for like a minimum of like 5 years and you wont get sent to ukraine in case the war escalates

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, RTLBbc, AngryShortMale and 2 others
joining the military: be a cuck to become dom

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, nashcgn and Deleted member 27066
going into the private military sector could also be a good idea, you can easily double your salary while doing a safe job, like inventory management or training,

• +1
Reactions: amkcel
I’m glad I went in. Made me much tougher mentally. Quite an unpleasant experience, basic training for infantry and then Officer school. But. Ultimately. It made me better.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11887, optimisticzoomer and UZB_Strebl
joining the military: be a cuck to become dom
I am joining so I can make money straight out of high school and ascend

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I’m glad I went in. Made me much tougher mentally. Quite an unpleasant experience, basic training for infantry and then Officer school. But. Ultimately. It made me better.
In us ?

Seems like a stupid idea with all the tensions in the world right now.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
in terms of what? to travel? prob the best on average

but you’ll most likely be on a ship sleeping with a dozen other people and not very good internet if at all

i’d recommend air force

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, thecel and UZB_Strebl
in terms of what? to travel? prob the best on average

but you’ll most likely be on a ship sleeping with a dozen other people and not very good internet if at all

i’d recommend air force
what branch should I join straight out of with only a high school diploma as only thing on my resume I want to sign a 4 year contract and join whichever branch pays the most so I can as much money as possible in 4 year span to pay for surgeries

you went ibolc? are you tabbed haha

what branch should I join straight out of with only a high school diploma as only thing on my resume I want to sign a 4 year contract and join whichever branch pays the most so I can as much money as possible in 4 year span to pay for surgeries
air force. try getting a cyber job where you’ll most likely get a ts clearance

if you can’t get cyber do logistics

U can get that with just high school diploma ?

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84

Do you know how much they pay

Also what other military jobs if ur not that smart Fuark bruh

Nah bro play metal gear solid, war aint cool look at Meryl

The Navy will make a man outta you.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and optimisticzoomer
How many years were u enlisted and how much did u make before and after taxes
I was only enlisted about a year. In the National Guard. So. It was part time. I became an officer after that. I don’t remember how much $.

ye nigga go die for zog rofl ww3 soon hehe

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
same. i’m entering my last year

doubt we’ll get recalled if war starts but think it happened during 2003
I’m an officer. I have to actively try to get out.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale
just die fighting in some shitskin country theorem :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale and FutureSlayer
yeah just make sure you don’t get locked in a contract where you’re forced to stay for like a minimum of like 5 years and you wont get sent to ukraine in case the war escalates
That "Mohammed" would shoot you because you entered his home/country for oil and weapons of mass destruction that never existed. Yeah work for a goverment that does setups and starts wars with fake reasons

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
Or other armed forces. Obviously not as a soldier to get shot by Mohammed, but there are many roles such as on submarines, air traffic control etc

Lots of roles (here in UK) have decent starting pay, and potential for £100k+, and they have basically no entry requirements and are always hiring.

Whereas most jobs these days are impossible to get due to competition
if you are mentally stable it can be a very big experience in your life which will also affect u in terms of personality. so yeah do it

me too. 20 years

i don’t get it, did you submit a refrad?
No. I’m just lazy I guess. I thought it would be easy. But they want me to do paperwork and attend retirement and separation stuff.

Seems like a stupid idea with all the tensions in the world right now.
Why? Thats a good idea, theres more probability to freely be able to commit war crimes basically free sex and murder people without any consequences, fun

• JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale