Is linkedin a scam or does it actually work to find/receive mogger jobs?

JovenCansao

JovenCansao

Kraken
Depends what type of job and position, there’s this other website that mogs LinkedIn (people offer free referrals) pm if you wanna know

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Alexanderr, Ethan Cúnt, Pikabro and 1 other person
Idfk but i used it to spam promote my fake company which failed but it had the whole profile kitted out i think someone actually applied to work for me but i denied also I think someone tried to hire me lol anyway fuck linkedin but I'd use it if i was serious tbh ngl for the fucks

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and JovenCansao
Title tbh
I heard in some places it is mandatory to have a linkedin profile so the company will benefit from the exposure and also you can get internships and clients if you are freelancing, it's better to approaching people even moreso than Instagram or the other ones
My college is recommending me to build one too but I don't like to show my face online :feelswhy:

I used it get a date jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis and Ethan Cúnt
It’s equivalent to tinder.

Employability chads will be inundated by offers from thirsty employers while you can’t even get a message back.

• +1
Reactions: Ricochet
Once you have experience, recruiters will reach out to you and make it much easier to get an interview than cold applying to jobs. But if you're inexperienced it's meh.

I’ve never worked a job before the only thing I have on my linked profile are skills I have which got verified by other notable people and the things I’ve worked on.

And I get messages from recruiters every week it must be decent