Aryan African cel
Title

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 18879
How is correct tongue posture cope

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and sub5inchcel
You should be mewing to prevent craniofacial dystrophy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Cope if over 12, but can hypertrophy facial muscles even as adult. can prevent further fucked development too

it's not cope if you have a good base to start with

Cope if over 12, but can hypertrophy facial muscles even as adult. can prevent further fucked development too
Why did you choose "12"? Lol.
It is not cope and works as long as your bone development did not plateau. (18-19 years in men)

Why did you choose "12"? Lol.
It is not cope and works as long as your bone development did not plateau. (18-19 years in men)
Mike Mew said that changes past 9-10 are minimal, and that by about age 12 it becomes difficult to change facial structure through mewing and appliances.

There's no concrete evidence that mewing can cause big noticeable changes during puberty, and it's impossible to differentiate between changes from puberty and gains from mewing. But if you can mew then you should do it anyway as it leads to stronger facial muscles and better health.

cope

people confusing mewing/chewing with burning calories = more lean in face over the course of a year

example - chewing gum (the motion of mewing) burns approx 10 calories per hour. if you chew gum for 6 hours a day, 7 days a week casually, youll burn approximately 2k calories in a month or lose around 6-8 pounds a year = more lean in face

it literally doesnt do anything

You must be stupid. A lot of people NATURALLY have their tongues on the top of their mouths. It's not cope. It is "cope" when you are 25 and expect your tongue posture to fix your bad development. Tongue posture is extremely important in development years.
My little brother of 15, for example, said to me when i talked to him about mewing that he already have his tongue of the top of his mouth all the time since a kid.

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
You must be stupid. A lot of people NATURALLY have their tongues on the top of their mouths. It's not cope. It is "cope" when you are 25 and expect your tongue posture to fix your bad development. Tongue posture is extremely important in development years.
My little brother of 15, for example, said to me when i talked to him about mewing that he already have his tongue of the top of his mouth all the time since a kid.
This. Mewing is the natural position of the tongue.

it's not cope as it's the natural, proper tounge posture but don't expect massive changes if you're over 18tbh.

Not cope. But it's not going to ascend you. It will just build on whatever you already got. Mewing is really just a tool you get your future children or younger brothers to do to become more attractive etc.

Meowing will not change the shape of your eyes, nose, lips, shape of cheekbones, hair that is what really matters

• Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj
Not cope. But it's not going to ascend you. It will just build on whatever you already got. Mewing is really just a tool you get your future children or younger brothers to do to become more attractive etc.
Mewing will not change the shape of your eyes, nose, lips, shape of cheekbones, hair that is what really matters

Is proper standing posture cope?

Bump

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and poopoohead
WW said Mewing is cope