Is milk a heightmin because of estrogens?

Weter

Weter

Silver
title

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
It is, my estradiol increased by 16 pg (sorry if the unit is wrong but it is around 40% increase) after drinking a liter of milk a day

you guys should stop the cope about food and cosmetics """""""""""w estrogen""""""""""", that's not real

And zero taste
It depends on protein powder

Also bud

Never seek pleasure for its own sake

Taste shouldn’t even be on your mind

Good question. I drank tons of milk growing up and I am a 5'10" manlet in a country where the average is 6'0".

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
1liter a day is crazy bhai, just drink like 250 ml a day or eat tons of yogurt
It isn’t
My estrogen is still on the middle side plus milk is super anabolic

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
fuck that bum bro I am not going to follow some ricecels ideology. I just find the manga cool
The ricecel you’re talking about is still talked about even after hundred of years after his death

• +1
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π« and JohnBaza
its up to you because if you assume you can get the xenoestrogens from milk you would also get the igf so you would get taller and if you dont get the igf you wouldn't absorb the xenoestrogens either.

So, in coclusion, you would assume that its optimal to reduce/stop consuming milk to reduce the amount of Estradiol in blood and give growth plates more time?
Of course it is,
but buy a calcium supplements or if you’re already taking high doses of vitamin d that would be enough for your intestine to absorb enough calcium

• +1
Reactions: Weter
So, in coclusion, you would assume that its optimal to reduce/stop consuming milk to reduce the amount of Estradiol in blood and give growth plates more time?
You wouldnt even gain an inch from lowering the estradiol after not drinking milk. Just drink milk bro, youre already on ai. If you want to just take a blood test after drinking milk everyday for 1week straight and then if estrogen is increwased by a lot just take aromasin more frequently

• +1
Reactions: Weter
its up to you because if you assume you can get the xenoestrogens from milk you would also get the igf so you would get taller and if you dont get the igf you wouldn't absorb the xenoestrogens either.
The question is about heightmin or heightmax,
You see, the IGF-1 spike is lasting 30 minutes which is not enough, and the e2 from milk is being sucked into blood and hold forever?
Correct me if im wrong, thats exactly why im asking

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
You see, the IGF-1 spike is lasting 30 minutes which is not enough, and the e2 from milk is being sucked into blood and hold forever?
Calcium from milk is the least important thing for growth, it can be supplemented or taken from other food sources

I thought the explosion of Dutch height was due to increased nutrition from milk, cheese and meat. Granted, that's the mainstream kind of narrative - I watched a video a while ago, and some people can't digest milk and get he nutrients form it, so it wouldn't increase their height.

The knew some Dutch guys and they'd chug liters of milk and the shortest was 6'4.

Then again, the tallest zoomer I met was 6'8 I think (could've been 6'10, but I can't remember exactly, I just remember him saying he was my height at 14 or 16), and he didn't seem to eat very healthily, but then it's hard to know someones full diet just from lunch breaks.

the thing is it contains things that could heightmax and heightmin but we don't know if the body can actually absorb them from food or not so in the end it comes down to personal preference imo

Without any estrogen, interstitial bone growth would not be stimulated. An increase in estradiol during puberty is strongly correlated with the closing of the growth plates, but estradiol is also highly correlated with bone growth, in fact, we don't even know if estradiol signals the growth plates to begin fusing(directly at least), that's just the conclusion most people came to due to the correlation. Milk is not a heightmin, and neither is estradiol, it's all about having the right balance, a balance that is almost impossible to reach because you don't know what the right balance is and it's hard asf to control your e2 levels.

The people here who are blasting aromatase inhibitors at a young age despite being a normal(ish) height for their age are doing way more harm than good. There was indeed a study where children with idiopathic short stature syndrome were given Aromatase inhibitors and also grew to be far taller than they previously were, but this doesn't necessarily mean these findings can be extrapolated to normal people with normal statures. These kids with idiopathic short stature syndrome likely had levels of e2 that were too high and therefore benefited from the administration of an AI, that probably isn't the case for the 5'9 14 year old blasting aromasin to try and get taller, his e2 levels were just fine before and he's fucking up the interstitial AND appositional growth of his bones, and his turning himself into a short framelet because of broken logic.

Even the kids in the idiopathic short stature syndrome had fucked up weak bones after they stopped taking the AI, moral of the story, genetics will always dictate everything

• +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop
I thought the explosion of Dutch height was due to increased nutrition from milk, cheese and meat.
It is widely accepted that the increase in the avg dutch height over the past hundred or so years was because of sexual selection from the women.

This would also make sense tho, a nutrient-dense diet could dramatically increase the average height of a generation. Anecdotally, my father is 5'7/5'8 but I'm 6'1 and my little brother is likely going to be the same-ish height as me. sufficient caloric and protein intake is underrated in the height discussion. Without protein, the liver wouldn't produce igf1 and your gh would be useless for longitudinal bone growth.

It is widely accepted that the increase in the avg dutch height over the past hundred or so years was because of sexual selection from the women.
I've never heard that outside of that one looksmax post from a while back.

In mainstream culture it's due to better nutrition. The average height increased far to quickly for it just to be eugenics too.

The same height patterns could be seen in wartime Europe, where generations born during and after the wars were shorter on average due to rationing.

This would also make sense tho, a nutrient-dense diet could dramatically increase the average height of a generation. Anecdotally, my father is 5'7/5'8 but I'm 6'1 and my little brother is likely going to be the same-ish height as me. sufficient caloric and protein intake is underrated in the height discussion. Without protein, the liver wouldn't produce igf1 and your gh would be useless for longitudinal bone growth.
Yeah, all of my family are taller than their parents, by a fair bit too. American soldiers during WW2 were also taller than German soldiers and a lot taller tan UK soldiers on average, despite being of similar ethnic backgrounds.

I've never heard that outside of that one looksmax post from a while back.
I heard it in a "scientific" video about height on youtube I think, I've also heard a teacher of mine say it.
The same height patterns could be seen in wartime Europe, where generations born during and after the wars were shorter on average due to rationing.

this could be the case, it could also be because the women had less options and were therefor more likely to settle for a shorter man, it could also be due to cortisol, probably a combination of a bunch of factors.
The average height increased far to quickly for it just to be eugenics too.
Gene pools can be altered and changed incredibly quickly, just look at the quantity of mixed race people in the USA, this didn't even start after the civil war, or even the civil rights movement. Racemixing became common within the past 50 years max, and now the number of mixed race individuals is approaching majority status rapidly(illegal immigration is slowing down their climb to #1 though).

• Hmm...
Reactions: Graham
Gene pools can be altered and changed incredibly quickly, just look at the quantity of mixed race people in the USA, this didn't even start after the civil war, or even the civil rights movement. Racemixing became common within the past 50 years max, and now the number of mixed race individuals is approaching majority status rapidly(illegal immigration is slowing down their climb to #1 though).
Sure, it can alter quickly when people from completely different backgrounds mix, but in the case of after the wars, the ethnic background would've been almost untouched, and there were also more rigid social norms and culturally enforced monogamy, so it's not like women could just go for tall guys straight after rationing was over.

Considering nutrition has a very strong link with fulfilling genetic height potential and how height increases as nutrition increases, I think it's far more likely to be nutrition than solely short guys just not reproducing. Granted, there's probably an element of both, but I think by far it's nutrition.

You also see it in societies like the UK where the upper classes were always taller due to better nutrition, but that disparity has decreased over time due to the increased abundance of food.

You also see it in Korea, where their height has increased after the Korean war and they became a developed nation.

• +1
Reactions: MongolTurk
Sure, it can alter quickly when people from completely different backgrounds mix, but in the case of after the wars, the ethnic background would've been almost untouched, and there were also more rigid social norms and culturally enforced monogamy, so it's not like women could just go for tall guys straight after rationing was over.

Considering nutrition has a very strong link with fulfilling genetic height potential and how height increases as nutrition increases, I think it's far more likely to be nutrition than solely short guys just not reproducing. Granted, there's probably an element of both, but I think by far it's nutrition.

You also see it in societies like the UK where the upper classes were always taller due to better nutrition, but that disparity has decreased over time due to the increased abundance of food.

You also see it in Korea, where their height has increased after the Korean war and they became a developed nation.
genes unrelated to race and ethnicity can proliferate/dwindle just as quickly. I'm not disagreeing with you about nutrition, it's definitely number one but I think sexual selection probably played a bigger role than most people would think

• +1
Reactions: Graham

Users who are viewing this thread

Back