Is @moggathon the 2nd worst user on this forum?

Do you hate Moggathon?

• Total voters
K

Kamui

Inactive
1st place would be @anthony111553 ofc

@moggathon you are an insufferable retarded rancid cunt retard filth moron garbage fecal stain shitstain rancid fetid pile of trash turd guzzling insect cockroach barking homeschooled cunt who deserves to have his throat slit

@enchanted_elixir @Iasacrko @Xangsane @incel194012940 @Pretty @humanoidsub7 @Kristin @MainstreamAV @kebab @Skywalker @PseudoMaxxer

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: murdah, kebab, incel194012940 and 12 others
He is apparently a pajeet.... that's all you need to know.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: yirma19, ReadBooksEveryday, diamondbill and 4 others

@moggathon you are an insufferable retarded rancid cunt retard filth moron garbage fecal stain shitstain rancid fetid pile of trash turd guzzling insect cockroach barking homeschooled cunt who deserves to have his throat slit

@enchanted_elixir @Iasacrko @Xangsane @incel194012940 @Pretty @humanoidsub7 @Kristin @MainstreamAV @kebab @Skywalker @PseudoMaxxer
pat me

• Ugh..
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Dog Kitten GIF by MOODMAN

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
That's because a lot of pajeets on here LARP as white.
I guess he also larped about being 6’5 too 💀

I do believe the part where he said he was homeschooled tho, that is kinda believable given how spergy he acts

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32285 and Michael Myers

I do believe the part where he said he was homeschooled tho, that is kinda believable given how spergy he acts
Br00tal.

That's because a lot of pajeets on here LARP as white.
Why would pajeet ever larp as white? They are superior over whites

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Why would pajeet ever larp as white? They are superior over whites
Because they are ashamed of their heritage instead of embracing it. Rightfully so, pajeets are made fun of everywhere they go lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Zonar
Because they are ashamed of their heritage instead of embracing it. Rightfully so, pajeets are made fun of everywhere they go lmao.
Cumskin Cope! You dream of being dradvidian

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Cumskin Cope! You dream of being dradvidian
I'm not white, I'm South Asian as well. Also, I said "pajeets," didn't specifically talk about Dravidians.

• Woah
Reactions: distance decay

I think @anthony111553 mogs @moggathon tho maybe he just wasn’t that annoying to me

@moggathon is insufferable

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, roping3264, Kamui and 1 other person
Bad but not 2nd
He has gotten better lately!

Yeah he doesn’t like my posts so fuck him

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin and Michael Myers
  • JFL
Reactions: nope, Deleted member 32285, Deleted member 30679 and 4 others
He’s not the worst. He’s just super fucking annoying. It’s always the dark ass curries who are the most racist😭😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moggathon and Michael Myers
I'm surprised no one is talking about @The Grinch , this guy tries so hard to act edgy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, Ricky212 and ConfusedBolivian
brutal darktriadpill i have 4k posts and completely unknown nigger meanwhile 2023cel tikfags are known for their autism and edginess

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48830, Mainstream and Ricky212
brutal darktriadpill i have 4k posts and completely unknown nigger meanwhile 2023cel tikfags are known for their autism and edginess
this is the first time i’ve ever seen a post from you

• JFL
Reactions: roping3264
because you're not worthy the attention type of retard

• JFL

Anthony is nowhere near the worst, it's just recency bias.

No idea who that nigguh is, but yeah, I hate him!

It was worse when he had that obnoxious signature, now he's not that bad.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
  • JFL
Reactions: moggathon and diamondbill
I know you exist bhai

• Love it

It’s not jfl.

He is apparently a pajeet.... that's all you need to know.
Faggot you’re literally paki how is that any different. It’s a retarded concept that you think you’re any different to Indians. You’re both raping shitskins.

At least be creative low iq nigger

I think @anthony111553 mogs @moggathon tho maybe he just wasn’t that annoying to me

@moggathon is insufferable
Me when I cope:

D8C7799B 240F 465B 8B65 714D049949D9

Nigga replied twice that’s when Yk it reached buddy boyo in the soul
Pushing my rep up. But yes I’m trying to beat Indian accusations.

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
So what did you larp about? Your height, race or was it everything?
Race. I was obviously trolling in the paki vs Indian thread which gengar is quoting me from.

Yes but he won’t beat Anthony

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
this is my first time acknowledging his username, i think my brain is blackpilled and automatically filters over irrelevant information - I would remember a hot woman's name but not that subhuman #6 sitting next to me.

I think he's one of the posters that accumulates thousands of NPC spam tier posts in a short span and then is never thought of again, I have a vague impression of 10+ generations of posters like this since I joined, none with rep ratios above 1:1. If I saw their username someplace on the internet I would probably remember and go, oh... this place sucks, im leaving ASAP.

The sad part is that a majority of internet posters are like this, we just have even less of an idea of who they are because they just consume and make chat gpt-tier youtube and tiktok comments that nobody reads for 10+ hours a day ever since they got their first i-pad at age of 2

Hes funny

• Love it
Reactions: moggathon
@Gengar We need an updated list of most ignored users, he definitely made that list at this point

Users who are viewing this thread

Back