Is my bloodwork good enough to run a cycle?

Hebbley

Hebbley

Iron
My estradiol is really high isn’t it? Could that be closing my growth plates? My Urea also came back very high too, not sure what that’s caused from, as well as cholesterol and some other things, but I eat very healthy and exercise a lot so i don’t know why my blood work came back so bad.

I’m 17.

Total Test - 607 Ng/Dl
Estradiol - 59.74 pg/ml
Glucose - 84 mg/dl
HDL cholesterol 53.4 mg/dl
LDL cholesterol 119mg/dl
Non HDL cholesterol 150.5mg/dl
Iron - 64.7 ng/ml
Magnesium 2.00 mg/dl
Urea - 47.19 mg/dl
Urea nitrogen - 22 mg/dl
TSH - 2.14 Mui/L
Zinc 119 ug/dl
Vitamin B12 - 754 pg/mL
Vitamin D 107 Ng/dl
Hemoglobin is in the correct range
Creatinine - 1.12 mg/dl
Potassium - 4.01 mmol/L
Sodium - 139 mmol/L
Blood calcium - 10.1 mg/dl

nice estrodial are you lactating yet?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, PseudoMaxxer, m0ss26 and 2 others
Gyno lol, why is it so high? 2 years ago Estriadol, E2 was 17.1 pg/ml with my total test being 511ng/dl. Could that be closing my growth plates?

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Gyno lol, why is it so high? 2 years ago Estriadol, E2 was 17.1 pg/ml with my total test being 511ng/dl. Could that be closing my growth plates?
i think ur plates are alr closed with that estrodial m8

take AI to kill ur gyno

take AI to kill ur gyno
Yeah I probably will. Do u think Ostarine + Mk677 + an AI would work for me? I want mk677 for bone density because i have absolutely none, unless you have any other recommendations?

Yeah I probably will. Do u think Ostarine + Mk677 + an AI would work for me? I want mk677 for bone density because i have absolutely none, unless you have any other recommendations?
for bone density vitamin d3 + k2

for bone density vitamin d3 + k2
I’ve been taking a vit d and K thing for ab 3 months now and haven’t seen any difference, I didn’t really expect any in the first place tho. At 17 i feel like those vitamins would just be cope wouldnt they? I took so much Vit D i almost had vitamin intoxication.

IMG 0293

IMG 0294

With that e2 your epiphyseal growth plates are definitely closing… if they haven’t closed yet…

• +1
Reactions: Hebbley
Just looked at my blood test again. I think the estriadol i got measured wasnt E2, because when i got a blood test 2 years ago the reference range for E2 was completely different. Now it says “estriadol, blood” and i’m in the reference range of 5-65 pg/ml (60 pg/ml). Is it normal?

i think ur plates are alr closed with that estrodial m8
that estrodial does not start the closure of growth plates any faster than a normal range would its when you get above 80 you start to have issues

• +1
Reactions: Hebbley
I took so much Vit D i almost had vitamin intoxication
How much were you taking of d and k out of curiosity

that estrodial does not start the closure of growth plates any faster than a normal range would its when you get above 80 you start to have issues
good

Like 13000 or so iu of vitamin D, 2100 mcg of vitamin K.
And there are guys here doing 20k and 50k jfl
13k is high but I don't think you would overdose with that, why do you think you did
2100 mcg of vitamin K.
vitamin k1, k2 mk4 or k2 mk7?

And there are guys here doing 20k and 50k jfl
13k is high but I don't think you would overdose with that, why do you think you did

vitamin k1, k2 mk4 or k2 mk7?
Ik thats retarded i only took it for 3 months and was super deficient before. I got a blood test, technically didn’t overdose on vitamin D but was pretty close, i did get hypercalcemia as a result of the high vit d in blood and normal calcium intake tho.

1000 of K1 1000 of K2 mk4 and 100 of K2 mk7.

• +1
Reactions: LVZZO
Ik thats retarded i only took it for 3 months and was super deficient before. I got a blood test, technically didn’t overdose on vitamin D but was pretty close, i did get hypercalcemia as a result of the high vit d in blood and normal calcium intake tho.

1000 of K1 1000 of K2 mk4 and 100 of K2 mk7.
Is your Vitamin D 107 Ng/dl?
Shouldn't it be Ng/ml?
It must be otherwise it would be 1,07 Ng/ml with the conversion
107 Ng/ml is above normal it seems

But your calcium is still pretty high
Blood calcium - 10.1 mg/dl

I thought vitamin k1 would reduce it a little more, you can safely up the dose of k1 tho, up to 10g is fine if you have the budget
And stop vit d obviously
High calcium is a bitch if unchecked
The researchers found that men, but not women, taking more than 1000 mg/day of calcium supplements had a risk of total cardiovascular death that was 20% higher than that of participants taking no calcium supplements
regularly taking a calcium supplement had an risk for heart attack that was 86% higher than that for participants not taking a supplement