shitxposter

Iron

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
@Anstrum95

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Looks good to me boyo

It's too long. High mfr, downgrown, recessed maxilla.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and WanderingBurro
Yes you do your upper maxilla is very recesed. Lower is downgrown.

my upper maxilla is probably a bit recessed but i don't think "very recessed" lol

• Woah
Reactions: spongebob
Y

my upper maxilla is probably a bit recessed but i don't think "very recessed" lol

You almost have no nasion. Nigger tier upper maxillary projection.

Ignore him, he thinks 90 gonial angle is ideal jfl
It is, retard.

Screenshot 20230203 1441342

That's what a forward grown jaw looks like.

"Muh forward growth isn't ideal." :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh:
Most retarded thing i've seen on here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 24444
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
@mrriceguy

Screenshot 20230208 1056162

Subhuman in denial.

Last edited:
your hair makes it look shorter than it is

• +1
Reactions: shitxposter

you look almost ideal from the front your main problems are shit skin, nose asymmetries, recessed upper maxilla, idk why ur lips are downturned like that

if i were u just use retinol

also ur face is too long ur gonial angle is pretty shit from the side

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Elvisandreaa
Yes you do your upper maxilla is very recesed. Lower is downgrown.
ngl he looks pretty good from the front almost ideal its his downgrowth which he ironically thinks he needs more of and maxilla recession that's cucking him hard

• +1
ngl he looks pretty good from the front almost ideal its his downgrowth which he ironically thinks he needs more of and maxilla recession that's cucking him hard
how would you fix a recessed upper maxilla

how would you fix a recessed upper maxilla
thats what im trying to figure out bru

you can hide it with vollufiline (grows fat pads), hyaluronic acid (thickens the skin), derma rolling (forced collagen production), ice mask (temporarily thickens fat around the area)
that's not gonna work much tho

u need implants in that area, filler, or fat graft to get a more natural look to it

• +1
It is, retard.

View attachment 2071412

That's what a forward grown jaw looks like.

"Muh forward growth isn't ideal." :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh:
Most retarded thing i've seen on here.
No, ideal jaw is a jaw angle close to 90 degrees that curves after the gonion and tapers into a tall chin. Example of this is Robert Pattinson
8E6CA967 EEAE 4D60 B8E7 896AEE488B84

Long ramus plus straight mandible and 90 degree gonial angle just makes you look like a blockhead with no harmony

• JFL
No, ideal jaw is a jaw angle close to 90 degrees that curves after the gonion and tapers into a tall chin. Example of this is Robert Pattinson
View attachment 2072992
Long ramus plus straight mandible and 90 degree gonial angle just makes you look like a blockhead with no harmony
Just have an antegonial notch theory. :feelsuhh:
Also his GA is nowhere near 90° if you adjust to frankfurt plane you retarded graycel.

Just have an antegonial notch theory. :feelsuhh:
Also his GA is nowhere near 90° if you adjust to frankfurt plane you retarded graycel.
That’s not an antegonial notch you absolute bot, that’s just the natural curve of the jawline showing because of how prominent his is. Just look at a human skull. And you just proved my point, Robert Pattinson probably has the best jaw I’ve ever seen, so it’s a good thing not to be 90 degrees you clown

• JFL

Holy fuck dude leave this forum asap and never come back. Go slay them

thats what im trying to figure out bru

you can hide it with vollufiline (grows fat pads), hyaluronic acid (thickens the skin), derma rolling (forced collagen production), ice mask (temporarily thickens fat around the area)
that's not gonna work much tho

u need implants in that area, filler, or fat graft to get a more natural look to it
what type of implant would this be? infraorbital + parasal?

• +1
That’s not an antegonial notch you absolute bot, that’s just the natural curve of the jawline showing because of how prominent his is. Just look at a human skull. And you just proved my point, Robert Pattinson probably has the best jaw I’ve ever seen, so it’s a good thing not to be 90 degrees you clown
This is an antegonial notch , you can clearly see it by the chin position that looks downward grown from the side , he also has a 100 degree gonial angle wich is very low , and he looks very good and not "Blockhead" because of the notch making his jaw downward grown.... but i agree , his jaw is ideal.. but i think he would look worse without the notch and would probably look "Blockhead"