Is my maxilla recessed? Eyebags.

edgewalker2181

edgewalker2181

Banned
I wouldn’t care about dark circles if I didn’t have eyebags like this, my lower eyelid looks like it bulges or something is stored in the eyebags. but my upper eyelid is okay. Similar to what Henry Cavil or Orb have. I look older than my age, im 14.

Btw last video is me in the morning, if I was taller I would be seen as an adult imo

Attachments

• IMG_6511.jpeg
    IMG_6511.jpeg
    340 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6513.jpeg
    IMG_6513.jpeg
    584.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6510.jpeg
    IMG_6510.jpeg
    422 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6501.jpeg
    IMG_6501.jpeg
    99.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6509.jpeg
    IMG_6509.jpeg
    688.8 KB · Views: 0
  • filtered-2782C610-90DA-4558-BB9E-5FAE4AC97B9B.mp4
    4 MB
  • +1
Reactions: caiolindo
really good face, but it looks as if your face is from king tut
steve martin television GIF by Saturday Night Live

• +1
Reactions: edgewalker2181
snuscel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tempelcat4 and edgewalker2181
didnt u say u slept 6hrs/day?

• +1
its not maxilla its shit undereye support like me

• +1
its not maxilla its shit undereye support like me
Damn so it’s the infraorbital recession? My dad has the same eyebags I asked him he told me he had them even as a kid. Probably I got them genetically or something. Is there a way to fix it during puberty or only surgery?

I did before, but now I sleep the amount of time that I want
Well at least that should help a bit then. You could just have poor undereye support and dark circles genetically. In that case maybe use a bit of conditioner or some tinted moisturizer/cream to cover it up slightly

• +1
Well at least that should help a bit then. You could just have poor undereye support and dark circles genetically. In that case maybe use a bit of conditioner or some tinted moisturizer/cream to cover it up slightly
Is my maxilla okay tho?

Is my maxilla okay tho?
i'm no expert on that tbh but i've seen better and worse. overall i'd say don't worry too much. just improve the stuff u can improve via softmaxxing cus you're already decent looking

• +1
I wouldn’t care about dark circles if I didn’t have eyebags like this, my lower eyelid looks like it bulges or something is stored in the eyebags. but my upper eyelid is okay. Similar to what Henry Cavil or Orb have. I look older than my age, im 14.

Btw last video is me in the morning, if I was taller I would be seen as an adult imo
i have same type of eyebags as u and nothing works jfl, learn how to live with it and make it a charming feature

• +1
i have same type of eyebags as u and nothing works jfl, learn how to live with it and make it a charming feature
Yeah I have to accept it at least for the next few years, maybe I would get bletheroplasty if I won’t get a more prominent brow ridge that will lessen the appearance of my eyebags

• +1
Reactions: icumblood
Yeah I have to accept it at least for the next few years, maybe I would get bletheroplasty if I won’t get a more prominent brow ridge that will lessen the appearance of my eyebags
if you max out everything else, its gonna give you a mysterious vibe if you know what i mean, some girls even like eyebags but yeah save some money if you want surgery for when ur old enough

• +1

bad fat pads, i have this too

• +1