Is new Zealand the best country in the world?

Hardrada

Hardrada

Worship Nature
@AlexBrown84

English speaking, tropical, not overpopulated, full of nature, 70% white.
Main city is immigrant central, but yeah those things are true but high cost of living and meh jobs and wages. Also one of the highest levels of promiscuity among women

Main city is immigrant central, but yeah those things are true but high cost of living and meh jobs and wages. Also one of the highest levels of promiscuity among women
How many immigrants and where from

Pretty much

How many immigrants and where from
"The annual net migration gain of 173,000 non-New Zealand citizens in 2023 is just below the provisional record of 177,700 in the October 2023 year. Net migration gains of non-New Zealand citizens averaged about 60,000 a year from 2014–2019, before the Covid-19 pandemic."

Relative to population it's apparently a bigger net gain than australia is getting, and they're mainly from india, phillipines, china.

Also new zealand residents (I assume mainly white) are leaving in high numbers probably for better wages and opportunities in aus

Last edited:
The annual net migration gain of 173,000 non-New Zealand citizens in 2023 is just below the provisional record of 177,700 in the October 2023 year. Net migration gains of non-New Zealand citizens averaged about 60,000 a year from 2014–2019, before the Covid-19 pandemic.

Relative to population it's apparently a bigger net gain than australia is getting, and they're mainly from india, phillipines, china.

Also new zealand residents (I assume mainly white) are leaving in high numbers probably for better wages and opportunities in aus
is ur avi the girls just wanna have fun singer?

is ur avi the girls just wanna have fun singer?
ye but that's my least favorite song she's done even tho she known for it

• JFL
Reactions: Hardrada
send her good songs
Most of her good songs are covers but singers don't write their own songs anyway I guess. Pretty much just listen to first album when I do but haven't listened to it lately

Most of her good songs are covers but singers don't write their own songs anyway I guess. Pretty much just listen to first album when I do but haven't listened to it lately

like the last one

Im just glad my family is well off enough that I can enjoy being born and raised here. But its pretty hard to make money here without a uni degree, thats why alot of whites are going to aus.

If you talk to anyone in the north they say its shit but all the dope shit is in the south.

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada