Is Nichemaxxing Legit?

longmidfaceCEO

longmidfaceCEO

Catholic TradWife or Death
Nichemaxxing if true and could be one of the single biggest looksmaxs ever if viable literally next to leanmaxxing and many hardmaxxes ❗

tiktok prettyboy: baggy clothes, lots of jewlery, long hair, less dimorphic,

oldmoney preppyboy: medium fitting high class clothes, watches, maybe even glasses

kpopmaxxing: light clear skin, BTS hair cut (middle part probably), softboy aesthtic, east asian or south east asian (a stretch)

hypermasculine: tall (a requirment despitte what manlets will tell you), muscles, beard, masculine face, deep voice, etc.

Does anyone here have experience in nichemaxxing and would you consider it a success? and how much of this is only viable if you are already HTN, chadlite level of attractiveness because how often do you see an ugly guy nichemaxxed and would it just make you look like a tryhard? Some of my favorite BP youtubers like TAILS, Improvementor, Wheat Waffles (although he doesn't take his own advice) preach this just asking if anyone has experience in doing so and was it a succes and what would you recommendation for a tall, relatively lean, northern european (ethnicity) (living in US) white guy?

Last edited:
Nichemaxxing is a legit way since charisma is number 1 thing you need to have to pull and finding a niche will help a lot to do so

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, poopoohead and longmidfaceCEO
metalmaxxing worked for a long time here in Finland. Band shirts, long hair, playing guitar. Dont know about zoomers since theyre all brainless npcs

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
valid

my IG is made of oldmoney preppyboy pics inspired by some influencers on this niche and it's working, I like the aesthetics of it and girls do too (most expensive item I have is a tissot watch but the average normie is preconceived about it, they see you well dressed and already assume you're rich)

look at michael B jordan

punk/rock/grunge maxxing gets hella hoes

i personally know a lot of niggas whove escaped inceldom by nichemaxxing nichemaxxing is law

• +1
Reactions: longmidfaceCEO