Is NT law?

Pikabro

Pikabro

Pikacel
Yes looks is superior and necessity but a lot of us incels seem to suffer from autism or some other mental disability. If we were at least normal at least a couple of fat smelly LTBs/femcels could've given us something

Everyone is autistic these days so it is not a failo at all. In fact being non autistic and not liking anime or Pokรฉmon or Fortnite makes you too NT to appeal to the 90% autist normalcy in 2024 with rotters and weirdos.

You just have to have a human face and that is it mostly (you can ascend if your base is "average" enough).

It is niggas who have horse face, Klinefelters, disgusting pheno or harmony, etc. that suffer mentally anyways.

Anyone truly gl or even HTN would probably not sit here years and claim to be incel.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Zeruel
I was the most attractive mf but also the most bullied because I never spoke a word

I was the most attractive mf but also the most bullied because I never spoke a word

Then you weren't the most attractive then.

Only uglier women bully the hotter girls relentlessly, while ugly guys fear or are buddies with the Chads tho.

Looks is the only thing that can be considered "law" tbh, NTness cannot makeup for a lack of looks while the opposite is true (if not severe ofc).
Autism is a failo yes but looks still reigns over everything else, a subhuman NT guy will still live a pathetic life.

You will still have to talk to women/initiate first even if you're good looking so in that sense NT is important. However If you're good looking women make it obvious if they're into you so initiating is easy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back