Is @PCT01 a larper?

Is he a larper?

• Total voters
germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
Idk but I find it a bit suspect that he spends a good amount of time on this forum despite claiming:

-to be extremely wealthy while being in his mid 20s, owning 6 cars (one out of these is a Königsegg) and a privat plane/jet

-to be extremely good looking (chad, almost too good looking for online dating in his words)

-to be or atleast were extremely strong at gym lifts as a natty on roided powerlifter level

-to have masters in STEM with first class and valedictorian

And again all these things while being just in his mid 20s...

So now explain me how someone like this finds PSL forums and even spends a decent amount of time on them from day to day?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: kebab, Deleted member 17311, Albeacho and 10 others
I mean he seems like a decent guy but this shit is unbelievable when I was reading his posts of him showing his stuff. I doubt anyone that successful will even touch this site with a 50 meter pole

• +1
Reactions: kebab, tombradylover, Deleted member 17735 and 7 others
He isn't a LARPer as far as I can tell.

@PCT01

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, FailedNormieManlet, currylightskin and 1 other person
I mean he seems like a decent guy but this shit is unbelievable when I was reading his posts of him showing his stuff. I doubt anyone that successful will even touch this site with a 50 meter pole
I just can’t understand how someone who is pretty much an irl superhuman (rich, educated/good career, strong, good looking) finds the PSL/Blackpill sphere in the first place

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Deprived, LightSkinNoob and 4 others
he speaks hindi like a random guy from new delhi,he is probably the biggest indian chad here then?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 16369 and 5 others
he speaks hindi like a random guy from new delhi,he is probably the biggest indian chad here then?
He posted a pic of his body and is 100% white. But does he really speak Hindi jfl?:lul:

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
I just can’t understand how someone who is pretty much an irl superhuman (rich, educated/good career, strong, good looking) finds the PSL/Blackpill sphere in the first place
Well, I had slight BDD at some point in my teens so came across psl. I find some posts weirdly entertaining, like the sort of obscure entertainment you wouldn’t find anywhere else, that’s why I post here…

Doesn’t take much time out of my days, like even rn I’m posting this after a teams meeting I had with a client. Etc etc, can give many example, you can be successful and post on psl, they are not mutually exclusive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 17735, Deleted member 12234 and 3 others
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: germanlooks and Deleted member 9801
Bhai I know hindu from my South Asian friends..mainly swear words
I am from EE living in UK

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, FailedNormieManlet, currylightskin and 2 others
Out of the plenty of ig musclemaxxed Rich chads One of them had to post here tbh.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 9801
Who knows. Some guys have full package, look at averagejoe. Millionaire giga chad with an exciting life yet posts here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 17735, Sigmamale and 10 others
Bhai I know hindu from my South Asian friends..mainly swear words
I am from EE living in UK
So you're an ethniK. Makes sense now.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 17735, Hero of the Imperium and 5 others
Who knows. Some guys have full package, look at averagejoe. Millionaire giga chad with an exciting life yet posts here
Photoshop, compulsive liar, frauding online, abused dog mentality. The full package of the bully victim

• JFL
Reactions: Sigmamale, Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 9801
Idk but I find it a bit suspect that he spends a good amount of time on this forum despite claiming:

-to be extremely wealthy while being in his mid 20s, owning 6 cars (one out of these is a Königsegg) and a privat plane/jet

-to be extremely good looking (chad, almost too good looking for online dating in his words)

-to be or atleast were extremely strong at gym lifts as a natty on roided powerlifter level

So now explain me how someone like this finds PSL forums and even spends a decent amount of time on them from day to day?
There are way more larpers out there that don’t get caught. We have a really big larping problem on our hands.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and the BULL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, currylightskin and Deleted member 9801
he was abusing like new delhi guy,in a thread one,i dont know where it is

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

Worth a read merijhan

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and justinzayn
Bow down to the superior masterrace jew
You're really pathetic ngl. Some ruski gook said 2 nice words and it turned you into slavshit-worshipping dog. Then again, you're a shitskin dalit so it doesn't surprise me.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and the BULL
Well, I had slight BDD at some point in my teens so came across psl. I find some posts weirdly entertaining, like the sort of obscure entertainment you wouldn’t find anywhere else, that’s why I post here…

Doesn’t take much time out of my days, like even rn I’m posting this after a teams meeting I had with a client. Etc etc, can give many example, you can be successful and post on psl, they are not mutually exclusive
I mean I can definitely understand that this and similar sites are addictive no matter who you are and how your life is.
But finding these sites is the unusual part for people with a great Life. This is why pretty much all the good looking users on this forum found the Forum at a time where they weren’t good looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735, Danish_Retard, GetShrekt and 1 other person
@the BULL @FailedNormieManlet only the ogs know yakhis 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙. He's not a larp. As a matter of fact one of the biggest chads and lifemogger out here😻😻😻🤙🤙🤙

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, the BULL and Deleted member 9801
I mean I can definitely understand that this and similar sites are addictive no matter who you are and how your life is.
But finding these sites is the unusual part for people with a great Life. This is why pretty much all the good looking users on this forum found the Forum at a time where they weren’t good looking.
Yeh I get you, it’s a bit odd and at times I can’t relate to a lot of users: defeatist mentality, toxic, struggling with xyz, etc…

But I was always gl & had girls interested, just my self-perception was different and I looked for flaws even if they weren’t there. Not saying I’m perfect, no one is. But objectively don’t really have failos, was just clutching at straws for no reason (BDD)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735, germanlooks and currylightskin
You're really pathetic ngl. Some ruski gook said 2 nice words and it turned you into slavshit-worshipping dog. Then again, you're a shitskin dalit so it doesn't surprise me.
I am not a slav:lul: not all EE is slavs bro. But slavs are really cool

@the BULL @FailedNormieManlet only the ogs know yakhis 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙. He's not a larp. As a matter of fact one of the biggest chads and lifemogger out here😻😻😻🤙🤙🤙
Old days on lookism yakhi🤙🤙🤙😹😹💪💪

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Sigmamale, FailedNormieManlet and currylightskin
@PCT01 if ur not a larper can u hire me when I graduate? (Electrical eng) :what:

How big is his penis? If it’s 8 inches, 100% larping.

• JFL
Reactions: Sigmamale, Danish_Retard, Hero of the Imperium and 3 others
Let me whip da plane nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
@PCT01 if ur not a larper can u hire me when I graduate? (Electrical eng) :what:
No I'm the first preference. Already booked with my yakhi 😹😹😻😻😻🤙🤙🤙

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9801 and GetShrekt
I am not a slav:lul: not all EE is slavs bro. But slavs are really cool
They are. Southern slavs are gypsies or arabic/turk mutts whilst eastern ones are straight gooks.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and currylightskin
They are. Southern slavs are gypsies or arabic/turk mutts whilst eastern ones are straight gooks.
I’m not slav bro, or maybe idk but don’t look it. I’m a weird mixture Greek/Romanian/Russian dna

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and currylightskin
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GetShrekt and FailedNormieManlet
only OGs know @PCT01 isn't a larp. He used to post his tinder matches and shit on lookism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
Larper imo

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Cope Jordan barett browses here

• JFL
Reactions: Banderacell, Deleted member 17735, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
I’m not slav bro, or maybe idk but don’t look it. I’m a weird mixture Greek/Romanian/Russian dna
Arab-mongol mutt. My condolences.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and Stopping@Nothing19
Cope Jordan barett browses here
But only because incels spammed his social media and/or he googled his name and found these sites per accident by doing so

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735, Danish_Retard and Looks234

bro forum average height is 6'5 and you are a dicklet if you are below 7.5 inches

• +1
bro forum average height is 6'5 and you are a dicklet if you are below 7.5 inches
I mean the average height amongst zoomies is quite literally 6'3.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Deleted member 8869
I mean the average height amongst zoomies is quite literally 6'3.
where do you live bro i live in west germany at NL borders and average zoomer height here for white ppl is around 5 11 there are some crazy outliers but its not common

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible
where do you live bro i live in west germany at NL borders and average zoomer height here for white ppl is around 5 11 there are some crazy outliers but its not common
Mongol states. I'm 6'0 and I literally feel like an ant. Back in high-school I was the shortest male in my class. My mother is 5'7 and father is 6'4. Even boomers are 6'0.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 8869
Mongol states. I'm 6'0 and I literally feel like an ant. Back in high-school I was the shortest male in my class. My mother is 5'7 and father is 6'4. Even boomers are 6'0.
manlet just grow taller bruh

he is not extremely good looking nobody on this site is
even the best looking users only show what they want you to see

• +1
Obviously i'm not from the Lookism era so i can't verify whether @PCT01 is legit or not? The only guys i see vehemently defending him are @the BULL and @currylightskin. Maybe they know something i don't. But if @PCT01 is a gigachad like i've seen being claimed, it is strange how he isn't talked about more. Heard so many stories of slayers and prettyboys on lookism and looksmax and i don't remember anything in connection to him.

But hey, if it's true...good for him. To be a millionaire at such a young age is truly something to be envious of.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and germanlooks
Obviously i'm not from the Lookism era so i can't verify whether @PCT01 is legit or not? The only guys i see vehemently defending him are @the BULL and @currylightskin. Mayube they know something i don't. But if @PCT01 is a gigachad like i've seen being claimed, it is strange how he isn't talked about more. Heard so many stories of slayers and prettyboys on lookism and looksmax and i don't remember anyhting in connection with him.

But hey, if it's true...good for him. To be a millionaire at such a young age is truly something to be envious of.
Yeh bro, it’s complicated. Had a different username there, changed it here for a reason

Also wanted to stay under the radar more here, for some personal reasons

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and currylightskin