Is PS5 worth it

Seilmaximierender

Seilmaximierender

Iron
I definitely need Copes for the summer so that I don't just rot around braindead and then probably depressionsmaxx and ropemaxx.

So I have to distract myself. I want to get FFVII Rebirth, I liked the first part (I played on PC but it was jerky + looked like shit so I doubt part 2 will run on it).
It would just be turbocuck consoomerism to spend €500 + game. On the other hand, rotting depressed is even more cuckmaxxed.

Does anyone have a PS5 and is it good for copemaxxing? Idk what other good games there are, currently I'm only lurking on Persona 3 Remake and FF7.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Yes its excellent and way more fun than pc

Don’t play online fifa though if you want to cope

• +1
Reactions: med
Save up for surgery instead

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
I definitely need Copes for the summer so that I don't just rot around braindead and then probably depressionsmaxx and ropemaxx.

So I have to distract myself. I want to get FFVII Rebirth, I liked the first part (I played on PC but it was jerky + looked like shit so I doubt part 2 will run on it).
It would just be turbocuck consoomerism to spend €500 + game. On the other hand, rotting depressed is even more cuckmaxxed.

Does anyone have a PS5 and is it good for copemaxxing? Idk what other good games there are, currently I'm only lurking on Persona 3 Remake and FF7.
Get bloodborne