Is r/gettingbigger legit?

I thought it was a bulking forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighClassMaxing, Deleted member 17595, Deleted member 27472 and 19 others
I wouldn't risk losing my dick over jelqing or other stuff, but it seems somewhat legit apparently

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 29581
i don't need that because i'm already 8 inches

i did it for 2 weeks fully motivated seeing all the results online and then i read one thread here saying how it will destroy your dick and stopped doing it didnt research it further maybe i should

• +1
Reactions: looksseg, LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 28904
r/SuicideWatch mogs

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer and Deleted member 28904
I think you shouldn’t jelq but you can pump and do keggels or smth? Read @Dr. Bruh threads on it I cba to look it up

Don’t jelq, you need to either hang or use a stretcher. Don’t have the tension too high, you’re in it for the long haul results will be incremental and slow but 1 to 1.5 inches in a year is very significant especially if you’re starting with an average to above average size

Pumping and clamping for girth but you have to be careful with clamping.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and baldgeeza
https://www.reddit.com/r/gettingbigger/ [WARNING: NSFW]
They claim to be able to increase your dick size with exercices, is it legit or cope?
yea its legit iv gained about an inch in 6 months (noob gains). just be extremely careful and take your time when researching how to do it and how much to do it. Dont break your dick and good luck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631, LooksmaxxHopeful and baldgeeza
If you want 0.5 inches progress in 10 years

I am doing stretches, hope they gonna work. I have 6.3 inches length and 5.5 girth, with 7.5 length I would be more or less happy actually

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
i respect dickmaxxers more then looksmaxxers they at least know that dick is more important then looks

• +1
Reactions: soulless_npc
There are some studies apparently that show that *some* products work, but then again who knows if these studies were bought.

I want to believe they work but I'm not too sure, anyway here are the studies

Again I'm not expert and don't know if these studies are true

yea its legit iv gained about an inch in 6 months (noob gains). just be extremely careful and take your time when researching how to do it and how much to do it. Dont break your dick and good luck.
Wait so it actually works??? If it works how come everybody doesn't know about it?

Secret kept under wraps?

What method did you do, traction?

Yes go on r/ajelqforyou manual exercisss are legit not jelqing

Wait so it actually works??? If it works how come everybody doesn't know about it?

Secret kept under wraps?

What method did you do, traction?
Yea, it works I think the biggest reason it isn't super well-known is because no actual scientific studies have really come out on it and people just don't believe in it generally. I don't really care nor do I want it to become mainstream because that hurts me so I try and keep it under wraps.

I did jelqing along with timed stretches, however, if you really are dedicated to this I would recommend just buying a penis stretcher. It is expensive but it is way safer and can save you a bunch of time. Manual exercises took me like an hour every time I did it for 4 times a week 6 months straight to see an inch gain (still worth it).

review of stretchers

then your can get into pumps for girth but go for the length then girth as girth takes a lot more time.

• +1
its legit but you need consistency for a year to gain an inch in length. also don’t go past your limit u can fuck your dick up for good

• +1
I think you shouldn’t jelq but you can pump and do keggels or smth? Read @Dr. Bruh threads on it I cba to look it up
just sun your balls theory @Dr. Bruh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044