Is RAD-140 any good?

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
Has anyone here been on it?
Thinking about buying it to get some muscle.

Has anyone here been on it?
Thinking about buying it to get some muscle.
It's like Testosterone, but less effective with more side effects.

It's like Testosterone, but less effective with more side effects.

What? I heard it had almost no side effects especially no balding

What? I heard it had almost no side effects especially no balding
I can't stop you. Enjoy the ride. What's wrong with your weight training at the moment? You think your testosterone is too low to gain muscle? Or do you just want to cut corners?

I can't stop you. Enjoy the ride. What's wrong with your weight training at the moment? You think your testosterone is too low to gain muscle? Or do you just want to cut corners?

Just want to cut corners tbh,
While cutting my friend and lots of guys at the gym got bigger then me and i want to be the biggest one.
If RAD-140 isnt the best do you have anything else with little side effects especially no balding. I dont need it to be super effective just that little extra push with as little side effects as possible.
Where did you hear that lol it will speed up your balding

Said it on the website where I was going to buy it

Just want to cut corners tbh,
While cutting my friend and lots of guys at the gym got bigger then me and i want to be the biggest one.
If RAD-140 isnt the best do you have anything else with little side effects especially no balding. I dont need it to be super effective just that little extra push with as little side effects as possible.

Said it on the website where I was going to buy it
Ah man, cutting corners will just cause damage. It won't end well. But report back to me after you've taken RAD-140.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
Get LGD-4033 its better for size gains and won't suppress you're testosterone as much.