IS RESTORING SKIN COLOUR BEFORE SKIN BATHING POSSIBLE?

T

thenext_chad

Iron
as a kid i was white i wont be lying and say pale but still i was a whitepassing mediterranean a cousin told me that tanning is good at 10yo
so since this age i ve been sunbathing for the benifits like higher testosterone and other things the catch is i became indian looking (skin wise only) because i never wore sun screen.
im 15 now and asking if i can restore my skin colour or at least make it lighter?
if yes would buying spf and retinol enough?
i would appreciate it if you recommend some other products (keep in my im only 15)

• JFL
Reactions: ALTF4
Your cousin is one devious ahh nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Accelerator
Your cousin is one devious ahh nigga
i would never forgive him for this one.
it looks uncanny almond eyes with dark wavy hair but brown skin (only non white feauture i have is a slightly big nose)

• +1
i would never forgive him for this one.
it looks uncanny almond eyes with dark wavy hair but brown skin (only non white feauture i have is a slightly big nose)
A lot of Indians have decent bones

just stay out of the sun and use spf, and look up the whitemaxxing guides

• +1
Reactions: thenext_chad
A lot of Indians have decent bones

just stay out of the sun and use spf, and look up the whitemaxxing guides
no they dont lol, their bone structure is about as shit as east asians, apart from maxilla

• JFL
It might be your natural skin tone. Skin naturally becomes darker from childhood to adult.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
as a kid i was white i wont be lying and say pale but still i was a whitepassing mediterranean a cousin told me that tanning is good at 10yo
so since this age i ve been sunbathing for the benifits like higher testosterone and other things the catch is i became indian looking (skin wise only) because i never wore sun screen.
im 15 now and asking if i can restore my skin colour or at least make it lighter?
if yes would buying spf and retinol enough?
i would appreciate it if you recommend some other products (keep in my im only 15)
congrats you've aged your skind beyond reparation