Is roiding at 16 viable?

silencio

silencio

2026 i'm coming
I would consider only for facial aesthetics I don't really care about gymmaxx shit. In everything I found they said roids are dangerous etcetc. especially for teenagers.

Can it be potentially worth it if I research everything before the cycle? Possible without long term side effects? How bad could I mess it up?

i was thinking of only taking testosterone but i dont know if there will be any side effects and if i can actually get it

• +1
Reactions: silencio
i was thinking of only taking testosterone but i dont know if there will be any side effects and if i can actually get it
Yeah it's pretty complicated. It's hard to figure it out with all the bluepilled info on the web.

I would consider only for facial aesthetics I don't really care about gymmaxx shit. In everything I found they said roids are dangerous etcetc. especially for teenagers.

Can it be potentially worth it if I research everything before the cycle? Possible without long term side effects? How bad could I mess it up?
hell no. it will affect ur brain development + perm side effects. trust me bro. if you are going to roid atleast wait till ur 25.....

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: NitoRump, Richard Cheese, silencio and 2 others
you always can improve
As far as I know people take hgh for height gains. I'm already happy with my height. Don't know why I would pay for it+ all the other complications. Plus I think you need AI too and that shit is bad in puberty.

Just don't take shit like tren, or the stuff that is hepatotoxic then you should be fine if you have a proper pct. But yeah do you own research first

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, irkedphaggot and silencio
Wait till you're 18/20 atleast

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and silencio
hell no. it will affect ur brain development + perm side effects. trust me bro. if you are going to roid atleast wait till ur 25.....
It does but if you don't crash your estrogen (by using AI and PCT), but once your estrogen level coming back to normal then shouldn't it be fine? Enlighten me

Masteron and Proviron are very androgenic, and they increase DHT the most among other steroids, and that is what you want. And if that is not good enough, it doesn't aromatase (convert into estrogen) and has little to no hepatoxicity (liver toxic), so they're pretty safe compared to other roids (still toxic, btw). With those two steroids and the combination of testosterone, you can masculinize your face a lot.

• +1
Masteron and Proviron are very androgenic, and they increase DHT the most among other steroids, and that is what you want. And if that is not good enough, it doesn't aromatase (convert into estrogen) and has little to no hepatoxicity (liver toxic), so they're pretty safe compared to other roids (still toxic, btw). With those two steroids and the combination of testosterone, you can masculinize your face a lot.
Do they cause acne? If yes, then it's not worth it with the other side effects included cause I have acne, and I don't want to go through this again.

• +1
Reactions: oxygenbreather
Do they cause acne? If yes, then it's not worth it with the other side effects included cause I have acne, and I don't want to go through this again.
Yes, it does cause acne, but the only time where when you roid and can see dramatic changes on your frame, face, and penis is during puberty.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and silencio
Ur retarded bro wym for facial benefits it give you acne and will biologically fuck you if ur not done growing

Ur retarded bro wym for facial benefits it give you acne and will biologically fuck you if ur not done growing
DHT increases dimorphic development of the face and the body.

You could make it work but you need to stay responsible and do responsible cycles. Don't blast, don't sleep on your PCT, do bloods if possible etc.

• +1