Is she sexually attracted to me? (not trolling)

Lil_KINJA

Lil_KINJA

Silver
So this girl with whom I occasionally chit chat before college classes suddenly texts me with a:
"Heyyyyy" -- (that's 5 y's btw)
"how are you"

I didn't respond immediately as I was partaking psychoanalysis class with a gestapo professor, and she started spamming these:

side note: we barely know each other , but we're in the same study group

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Autist and ElliotRodgerJr
she’s begging for the dick bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Limerencel, ZyzzReincarnate, itsoverbuddyboyo and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Limerencel, Ritzy2KReborn and androidcel
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
What should I respond? Yes, I'm that autistic.
send an equally stupid picture
say some shit like 'not much, i was just partaking psychoanalysis class with a gestapo professor "
talk few sentences and say "hey why don't we grab a coffe sometimes"
if she says something enthusiastic then go get the fucking coffe

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, fendER and ChoSeungHui
say some shit like 'not much, i was just partaking psychoanalysis class with a gestapo professor "

So spontaneous! But it's been hours and she already sent a follow up question; asking me where I'm from and I still haven't responed. Since we are in the same study class in college till the end of semester I'm physically cringing at the though of rejection.

What should I respond? Yes, I'm that autistic.

I was gonna ask this.

Okay, noted for future reference.

Damn dude you are really bluepilled.
Jump on the Red Pill train and learn some game, you are into your head too much

So spontaneous! But it's been hours and she already sent a follow up question; asking me where I'm from and I still haven't responed. Since we are in the same study class in college till the end of semester I'm physically cringing at the though of rejection.
ok genius, so write what i told you and then say where you from... jesus
and don't stress about what you say it doesn't matter much, just don't be a retard

Lucky motherfucker

Damn dude you are really bluepilled.
Jump on the Red Pill train and learn some game, you are into your head too much

Elaborate? What am I not getting right here?

I cannot talk to people without breaking my neck.

Elaborate? What am I not getting right here?
she send my hey with 5 y's that means she loves me, she spams me that means she loves me!!!!!!!.

Yeah, you sound like 13

she send my hey with 5 y's that means she loves me, she spams me that means she loves me!!!!!!!.

Yeah, you sound like 13

No one is talking about love, I'm talking about signs of sexual attraction.

Honestly stop worshiping females like they are above , And they genuinely feel that way. If there is a opportunity to belittle them, Please do so... Tell her to fuck off just for the lol

• +1
Reactions: Autist and ChoSeungHui
Doesn't mean anything until she's naked in front of you.

I used to receive such stickers / heart emoticons from many girl only to fuck a few of them.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui

I used to receive such stickers / heart emoticons from many girl only to fuck a few of them.
I used to get messages from some girls randomly only to get rejected

Now I just ignore/block foids that message me and ignore them IRL unless its something important

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Honestly stop worshiping females like they are above , And they genuinely feel that way. If there is a opportunity to belittle them, Please do so... Tell her to fuck off just for the lol
Noooo! A girl that had a crush on my in HS told me I sound like a douchebag through texting. if anything I need to warm up to sound more humane.

I do not accept the p in v theory as the only ioi. I could be delusional, but there are several signs I've got from her; 1) she texted me first, 2) asked how I was, 3) spammed with flirting cats 4) let me touch her hair (ok for medical reasons)

Lifefuel tbh

Now I just ignore/block foids that message me and ignore them IRL unless its something important
Weak game tbh

• +1

What was their endgame then?

Noooo! A girl that had a crush on my in HS told me I sound like a douchebag through texting. if anything I need to warm up to sound more humane.

Im a douchebag irl to everyone thats just what i do, Not gonna let a chick change to way i do things.. who is this cucked....

• +1
Reactions: Zeus
How legit is this?

Attachments

• heyyyy.png
    heyyyy.png
    15.4 KB · Views: 24
Im a douchebag irl to everyone thats just what i do, Not gonna let a chick change to way i do things.. who is this cucked....
This dude gets it. Stop putting wack pussy into a pedestal, nothing more than a pump and dump (if even worth it). Read up Mode One, its going to give you a new prespective

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp
This dude gets it. Stop putting wack pussy into a pedestal, nothing more than a pump and dump (if even worth it). Read up Mode One, its going to give you a new prespective

Irl I hold frame and pretend to be a cold mofo. I never ask women out. Never message them first. I wait to get 'signals' from them first . That's why I'm asking you autistis if these are messages of a sexually flirtatious nature.

Irl I hold frame and pretend to be a cold mofo. I never ask women out. Never message them first. I wait to get 'signals' from them first . That's why I'm asking you autistis if these are messages of a sexually flirtatious nature.

You literally looked up "what does hey with a lot of ys at the end mean" in order to get that image

Forget the redpill, we are not a redpill community

Post your face or :ogre:

• +1
Never ask women out I never talk to them they have to talk to me first yeah buddy boyo being the James bond type of thing doesn't work. You really need to get your game together.

t. nt larper

show your goddamn pic dude

• +1
View attachment 37885

You literally looked up "what does hey with a lot of ys at the end mean" in order to get that image

Forget the redpill, we are not a redpill community

Post your face or :ogre:

I've been cold approached in HS, college, even in a fucking supermarket. Mostly blonde girls (and also JB's). So I musn't be that ogre.

I've been cold approached in HS, college, even in a fucking supermarket. Mostly blonde girls (and also JB's). So I mustn't be that ogre.
Then PM me a picture and I can tell the whole world what a chad you are

I've been cold approached in HS, college, even in a fucking supermarket. Mostly blonde girls (and also JB's). So I mustn't be that ogre.
show your pic or larp

Why would you need a pic of me. So let's say I'm ugly; what do her cats mean in that case?
They mean she wants you to orbit her

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel and Deleted member 616