Is smashing brow bridge legit? (BROWRIDGECELS GTFIH)

Deleted member 3593

Deleted member 3593

Mistral

Legit wanna try this. Don’t wanna smash my zygos though Bc apparently it’s easy to make them assymetrical. Anyone actually do this with success? Or is it some bullshit temporary swelling?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Yes it is legit for reducing UEE, I stopped however though cause I realized hooded eyes are like 99% cope and do hardly antrhing if your entire eye is already not vertically compact, hooding is just a tiny cherry on top that usually accompanies vertically narrow eyes

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 3962, IndianJock and 1 other person
Yes it is legit for reducing UEE, I stopped however though cause I realized hooded eyes are like 99% cope and do hardly antrhing if your entire eye is already not vertically compact, hooding is just a tiny cherry on top that usually accompanies vertically narrow eyes
and @everyone why not bonesmash your eyebrows too? why only the middle part?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
But does it actually start making it bigger in the long term?

Thought bonesmashing was only temporary due to the swelling or idk

Seems like bullshit

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 3202 and forwardgrowth
Of course its legit

Is there a surgery to make your eyes more vertically compact? My eyes practically have zero UEE, but my eyes are vertically wide and horizontally wide.

i think bonesmashing gave me brain damage

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846 and Deleted member 3202
Is there a surgery to make your eyes more vertically compact? My eyes practically have zero UEE, but my eyes are vertically wide and horizontally wide.
so rounded eyes?

• +1
But does it actually start making it bigger in the long term?

Thought bonesmashing was only temporary due to the swelling or idk

Seems like bullshit
90% of the growth is usually just swelling, the other % is actual bone growth. @Wincel would be able to explain it better to you though.
so rounded eyes?
I have a 3.4 PFL (yes I made sure), so kind of. It doesn't look cuckish though, just not ideal.
i think bonesmashing gave me brain damage
Where'd you bonesmash?

• +1
Reactions: BigChinHispanic
Idk but CTE is

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
brain damage. like what boxers and football players get
tbh ngl, if you're going to constantly hit your head with a hammer, expect losing some brain cells

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SpiritualCel, DianabolDownie and Deleted member 2846
tbh ngl, if you're going to constantly hit your head with a hammer, expect losing some brain cells
i could afford to be a bit dumber tbh

• JFL
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SpiritualCel, Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 2846
Wouldnt microdamaging a thin bone right next to your brain for a long time give you eventual brain famage?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and EthnicelAscension