Is someone’s insecurity with themself and their face a result of lack of undereye support while having it

Pei

Pei

Kraken
makes you narcy femenine and vein as a man? @heightmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
Yes If you don't have good undereye support your going to be very insecure and having good undereye support will make you narcy as you constantly getting positive attention and its been like this since you were a kid

• +1
Reactions: Pei
Yes If you don't have good undereye support your going to be very insecure and having good undereye support will make you narcy as you constantly getting positive attention and its been like this since you were a kid
If Nicki Minaj were a man would they be extremely narcy like Barrett? Do you think they would be a really beautiful man like Barrett because of undereye support and maxilla

• +1
Barrett is so narcy that when he farts he doesn't gaf.

Answer doneone

Would he look better than Barrett can u answer pls

• +1
Bro what are these questions

Would he look better than Barrett can u answer pls
I don't think so nicki isn't narcy or atleast can hide her narcissism now and I think the possible validation from being male nicki is the same as nicki got as a child

Last edited:
Like instead of a women Minaj was a man but same level maxillary development would he mog Barrett but no since not white idk
Yeah didn't see the post asking about nicki answered it now

I don't think so nicki isn't narcy or atleast can hide her narcissism now and I think the possible validation from being male nicki is the same as nicki got as a child
No she is a narcissist actually and she always said her face is top tier and the best and why not be narcy if she have better maxilla than Barrett

• +1
No she is a narcissist actually and she always said her face is top tier and the best and why not be narcy if she have better maxilla than Barrett
Idk to much about nicki tbh only seen a couple cilps of her. In that case I believe she would be just a narcy as barret maybe more cause of here goddess maxilla

Idk to much about nicki tbh only seen a couple cilps of her. In that case I believe she would be just a narcy as barret maybe more cause of here goddess maxilla
Would Barrett be even more nsrcy kf his maxilla was like hers