Is Squirtle in the indian army

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
3882951 IMG 20230126 113450

@Squirtle is defending India, his homeland. At least he is when @Blackgymmax isn't rubbing his belly

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face, Lynxress, Skywalker and 4 others
Indian Boy scouts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face, shabby890, Ricky212 and 9 others
Yes. Madras Infantry Regiment

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Lynxress, One Rep Max, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
Indian Boy scouts
No nigga. I am officially part of thr armed forces. I am an under officer in NCC with a shoulder rank. We are considered to be part of thr army.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: One Rep Max, Gilbert_Durandal, JohnBaza and 4 others
No nigga. I am officially part of thr armed forces. I am an under officer with a shoulder rank.
Run uniform game. Women love a man in uniform

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
No nigga. I am officially part of thr armed forces. I am an under officer in NCC with a shoulder rank. We are considered to be part of thr army.
But do u get paid

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
In IMA(Indian Miliary Academy) 30-40 vacancies are reserved for people like me. I am exempted from writing entrance exam to get into the army as a commissioned officer and I am given a preference during selection. I also get discounted train and air fares. Free breakfast during thr duration of my ncc tenure, night out slips and ration for 2 months.

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max, Gilbert_Durandal, forevermirin and 1 other person
In IMA(Indian Miliary Academy) 30-40 vacancies are reserved for people like me. I am exempted from writing entrance exam to get into the army as a commissioned officer and I am given a preference during selection. I also get discounted train and air fares. Free breakfast during thr duration of my ncc tenure, night out slips and ration for 2 months.
If India conquered Australia, would you get a concubine?

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and Jason Voorhees
  • JFL
Reactions: One Rep Max, Ricky212, Gilbert_Durandal and 2 others
its a great way to get into the army yes but cant say youre in the army yet boyo

he is in the ROTTER army :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: klip11