Is stalking normal?

DildoFaggins

DildoFaggins

Illuminated by God (6’4) Highest SMV on the forum
Every time that I get interested in a girl I always severely stalk them online. With my latest oneitis I spent an entire night looking through her entire digital footprint to find anything that I can. I know about where she lives, what her house looks like, her family and their cars (including license plates), names of pets, friends, etc. I even went so deep that I found really old news articles from small local magazines about some of their family drama and deceased relatives, so I even understand her pysche better now and how to manipulate it. Is this normal behaviour or should I be concerned/seek help? Do you guys do the same stuff?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: finn899, vermillioncorefan, bishōnenmaxxer and 7 others
you should kill urself

It's very weird

How do u find this

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: quaalxdes, mogger10, kebab and 3 others
mentalcel behaviour

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058 and DildoFaggins
Every time that I get interested in a girl I always severely stalk them online. With my latest oneitis I spent an entire night looking through her entire digital footprint to find anything that I can. I know about where she lives, what her house looks like, her family and their cars (including license plates), names of pets, friends, etc. I even went so deep that I found really old news articles from small local magazines about some of their family drama and deceased relatives, so I even understand her pysche better now and how to manipulate it. Is this normal behaviour or should I be concerned/seek help? Do you guys do the same stuff?
Normal

Ngl i used to do this with everyone in school if they messed with me so i could bomb their houses or something

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and DildoFaggins
How do u find this
social media is a great first step, also websites that show phone numbers and other people registered on the same adress. And local news outlets as I previously mentioned, it's easier when they're from smaller towns.

Ngl i used to do this with everyone in school if they messed with me so i could bomb their houses or something
same I did this with teachers as well when I was still in school to manipulate them for better grades

why is that
I even went so deep that I found really old news articles from small local magazines about some of their family drama and deceased relatives, so I even understand her pysche better now and how to manipulate it.
Imagine if someone did this to you

would unironically feel good to know that someone cares that much about me :lul: ( :feelswhy: )

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Amadeus, gietol, Deleted member 25893 and 2 others
023b288686a1b8faef8eb79d5185c26f

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins
I'd like to meet them since I'm impressed both by that level of obsession for me, and their ability to dig up things.

• +1
Yes stalking is normal, but it is non nt to talk about it. Women stalk chads social media and find out who he is dating/what his history is. Women are also ruthless in group chats and share info about guys with each other. An inkwell doing it is bad cause he is ugly. A woman can get away with it tho.

• +1
Reactions: gietol, Deleted member 34058, NumbThePain and 1 other person
Yes stalking is normal, but it is non nt to talk about it. Women stalk chads social media and find out who he is dating/what his history is. Women are also ruthless in group chats and share info about guys with each other. An inkwell doing it is bad cause he is ugly. A woman can get away with it tho.
good to know, gonna keep doing it then. Just afraid I might slip up one day and reveal some info I've gotten from stalking her when actually talking to the foid

Women do this all the time, I see no problem.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058 and DildoFaggins
Ur one of my fav users

• JFL
it is normal for girls or incels

Chads doesnt give a shit

This is scary they should stop creeps like you doing this

Unless you look like Robert pattinson

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Yes it’s sooo normal you should actually be outside her house at night and look through her windows!! If you don’t do that then you’re just weird

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800