Is steroidmaxxing better when in your prime or after?

mikeock

mikeock

Platinum
I'm 30 and starting to feel the effects of aging. Wondering if I should just jump on the steroid train to maximize my remaining prime years, or wait to crash into the wall and do TRT for life. What do you think buddy boyos?

>i'm 30
>remaining prime years
pick one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cleftcel, middayshowers, karbo and 6 others
It's probably wiser to hop on gear at your age or even later, for health and quality of life purposes of course.

>i'm 30
>remaining prime years
pick one

Dietmaxxing, skincaremaxxing and gymceling mean I still look mid to late twenties. I think it'll be over for me at 35-40

Tony huge says roiding before 40 takes 10 years off your life, roiding after 40 adds 10

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: StolenDays, beyourself, Cleftcel and 2 others
It doesn't matter. Usually, it's recommended to start roiding at least at 25, when you are fully developed. It's also the age when our natural testosterone production starts to go down. I would suggest trying a 500mg test cycle for 4 months. And watch closely how you feel, if there are any side effects and ext. Especially if you are prone to balding. If nothing srs then just hop on test for life. At least that's what I'm planning to do at 30. Now At 26 am just cycling every 4 months on and off. Not even for body purposes, but just for feeling good, confident and high libido.
Just don't go overboard with different compounds. Stick to 400-500mg dosages max. Megadose on vit c (1-2g), use tretinoin for skin and you should be fine.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter. Usually, it's recommended to start roiding at least at 25, when you are fully developed. It's also the age when our natural testosterone production starts to go down. I would suggest trying a 500mg test cycle for 4 months. And watch closely how you feel, if there are any side effects and ext. If nothing srs then just hop on test for life. At least that's what I'm planning to do at 30. Now At 26 am just cycling every 4 months on and off. Not even for body purposes, but just for feeling good, confident and high libido.
Every 4 months? Dont you have problems with libido and mood crashes after you stop the injections?
I think thats a big stress for the body. Blasting and cruising could be better for you.
What about hairloss?

Every 4 months? Dont you have problems with libido and mood crashes after you stop the injections?
I think thats a big stress for the body. Blasting and cruising could be better for you.
What about hairloss?
Pct usually lasts 45 days. For me it's fine. 400-500mg is not really that big dosage. Most lifters mix like 3-4 different compounds. I do get mood crashes, this is why I'm using either a small dose of SSRI or microdosing shrooms/LSD to keep my baseline mood stable and healthy.
For hair loss, I'm not genetically prone. At least this is my observation after 4 cycles. I definitely will stop using it if I notice any signs of balding. My head shape just won't do well with no hair. -3 points 100%.
Honestly, it's worth a risk for everyone to run at least one cycle. The test is a very strong compound for mental purposes. Even on MDMA, i had mush less confidence than on moderate test dosage. It really makes you focused, horny and masculine in a sense that you just start to view all the world as your own personal playground.

Last edited:
Tony huge says roiding before 40 takes 10 years off your life, roiding after 40 adds 10
Hes probaly talking about trt but if you do heavy gear use and try to be super big it will affect your health more in your 50s compared to 20s or 30s.
It doesn't matter. Usually, it's recommended to start roiding at least at 25, when you are fully developed. It's also the age when our natural testosterone production starts to go down. I would suggest trying a 500mg test cycle for 4 months. And watch closely how you feel, if there are any side effects and ext. Especially if you are prone to balding. If nothing srs then just hop on test for life. At least that's what I'm planning to do at 30. Now At 26 am just cycling every 4 months on and off. Not even for body purposes, but just for feeling good, confident and high libido.
Just don't go overboard with different compounds. Stick to 400-500mg dosages max. Megadose on vit c (1-2g), use tretinoin for skin and you should be fine.
Everyone single human will be prone to balding

prime ends at 20

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, TsarTsar444, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635

I'm already Norwood 4/5. Did first hair transplant three weeks ago, will probably need a couple more sessions for satisfactory results. How long will fin be able to hold off the balding if I were to go on gear?

Male prime is 20-30, your prime has ended buddyboyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Male prime is 20-30, your prime has ended buddyboyo

I'm stretching it out succesfully with good self care. Most people guess I'm late twenties when the age question comes up.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
I'm already Norwood 4/5. Did first hair transplant three weeks ago, will probably need a couple more sessions for satisfactory results. How long will fin be able to hold off the balding if I were to go on gear?
on gear, you probably gonna need dut. And only testosterone. If you try to use pure DHT steroids- like trenbolone, fin/dut won't save your hair. On moderate dose of testosterone+ dut I'm yet to see any guy losing hair.

on gear, you probably gonna need dut. And only testosterone. If you try to use pure DHT steroids- like trenbolone, fin/dut won't save your hair. On moderate dose of testosterone+ dut I'm yet to see any guy losing hair.

So that means all the good cutting steroids that would max out my facial features are out of the question for me? Jfl