Is steven crowder black pilled?

A

ascendingplans

Bronze
He is kind of a chad or maybe a chadlite. He is tall and gymmaxxed but yet still he got divorced. I don’t think he has openly said that he was blackpilled but he is definitely hinting at some black pilled talking points. After watching the video of him and his wife I think he was purple pilled at the time because seemed he was afraid his wife going to cheat on him.

You're smoking crack if you think that's chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Joe Rogancel, datboijj and 7 others
You're smoking crack if you think that's chadlite
Do you think is a chad or a gigachad? Are you saying he is just a high tier normie?

High mtn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284 and News
What flaws does his face have? Maybe I should have posted a full front of his face. But he is like 6’3 he says and is muscular so I don’t think you can be a normie with that height and build.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284
Hasan Piker
Steven Crowder

Crowder to me looks like hasan if he was incel

MTN with frame

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and emeraldglass
Steven is 6’2”, has a full head of hair, great body, okay facial features.

7/10 all things considered imo.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Closet homosexual who does a lot of cocaine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass and humanoidsub7
he looks like Astrosky

I made a longer post on this topic ages ago, and after his divorce, he is yeah. He's not against the idea of marriage in the West.

What flaws does his face have? Maybe I should have posted a full front of his face. But he is like 6’3 he says and is muscular so I don’t think you can be a normie with that height and build.
JFL I’ve thought about that before. He’s not as chad as Hasan piker but he doesn’t look like a dork like a lot of political commentators

what kind of man was he? besides the information you've just given me
Basically he got divorced from that white chick after supposedly “years of verbal abuse” and there was a leaked video of him berating his wife for not doing “wifely duties” such as giving the dog food.

Not a fan of him as I can tell he’s a dickhead who’s a troll most of the time, despite me being “right wing” to a certain extent