is switzerland the best country to live in as a european?

Hardrada

Hardrada

Worship Nature
ye

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Itslyy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and mayo mogger
Rich people seem to think so

No, Liechtenstein is far better.

Though both are the top ones yeah.

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
No man. It is prohibitively expensive and Swiss people are turbo cunts to everyone that is not Swiss. Even if you speak regular German without the Swiss dialect, they treat you like shit.

Spain > everything

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
No man. It is prohibitively expensive and Swiss people are turbo cunts to everyone that is not Swiss. Even if you speak regular German without the Swiss dialect, they treat you like shit.

Spain > everything
Why Spain?

I'm not familiar with Spain in any way and I'm not Spanish in any way

I have the same genetics as the swiss

I'm thinking hypothetically like if I had a ton of money what would be the best country ik it's expensive. I can learn German easy.

Why Spain?

I'm not familiar with Spain in any way and I'm not Spanish in any way

I have the same genetics as the swiss

I'm thinking hypothetically like if I had a ton of money what would be the best country ik it's expensive. I can learn German easy.
Spain is still very cheap. Great year round weather. Great healthcare. Great food. Safe. The wages aren’t good in Spain but they’re good enough to live there.

🇪🇸

I'd like to think so. Every household has an "assault weapon". They talk about universal basic income and haven't been involved in any wars since for a very long time.

No, Liechtenstein is far better.

Though both are the top ones yeah.
why liechtenstein

Rich people seem to think so

Spain is still very cheap. Great year round weather. Great healthcare. Great food. Safe. The wages aren’t good in Spain but they’re good enough to live there.

🇪🇸
culture n dat got nuttin to do with me

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
yeah if you wanna eat cheese and yodle all day, nothing else to do over there

i heard swiss girls always have shaved pink kitty tho so thats something

Nah it is the most boring, unsiginificant country. No Metropolis, only zurich with 500k boomer inhabitans, filled with shitskins and albanians. The stereotypical culture of switzerland is pretty awesome tho

Nah it is the most boring, unsiginificant country. No Metropolis, only zurich with 500k boomer inhabitans, filled with shitskins and albanians. The stereotypical culture of switzerland is pretty awesome tho
isnt switzerland like 99% white which is why its so safe? and i dont care about meaningless cities n man made shit. its the only place in germania with no immigrants and its neutral in every war so should be safe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and HTN_Mentalcel
isnt switzerland like 99% white which is why its so safe? and i dont care about meaningless cities n man made shit. its the only place in germania with no immigrants and its neutral in every war so should be safe
na sorry it is filled with niggers and shitskins. Switzerland has the highest population of niggers per capita in DACH region. But maybe they are mostly in the french part and not as much in german speaking part

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hardrada and HTN_Mentalcel