Is the average white girl really that pretty?

Vampiremaxxing can be somewhat legit for men but it is def not ideal on women
It can be ideal for both depending on their pheno. Asian women and slavics look very good pale

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Asian women are selfhating as fuck lol. At least black men still tend to date within their race and don’t make themselves appear more caucasian.View attachment 2891492
not their fault, asian mixed women fog hard

they're like more feminine and neotenous versions of whatever ethnicity they mixed with; or asian foids that actually went through puberty

depends on what angle you wanna look at it lol

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and murdah

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: brucewayne78, Chadeep, Latinolooksmaxxer and 2 others
fake tan is the beaty standard
there's a difference between the golden tan that Whites, aka God's truly chosen people, can have vs the "tan" that .org dalits have that they think is ideal jfl

• JFL
Reactions: leanmaxxin, brucewayne78, murdah and 3 others
get with an asian women so you can make offspring like this @HTN_Mentalcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and HTN_Mentalcel
there's a difference between the golden tan that Whites, aka God's truly chosen people, can have vs the "tan" that .org dalits have that they think is ideal jfl
nah bro reddish mestiza tan is peak

peak fogger colouring specially in bed

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, rand anon and HTN_Mentalcel
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, murdah and HTN_Mentalcel
The average goblina looks like shit boy
yeah blud thats why latinas dominate beauty pageants since ever :forcedsmile:

keep coping my negro :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Jason Voorhees and HTN_Mentalcel
nah bro reddish mestiza tan is peak

peak fogger colouring specially in bed
We’ll hve to agree to disagree, I love my Latinas, both mestizas and castizas for both their looks and personaliteehees :p :Comfy::Comfy: but purely lookswise huWhite girls are the only ones that can reach gigastacy tier for my tastes

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Indians are the reason why white women have such high SMV tbh, they gas up the ugliest white women

Meanwhile the same subhuman in this very thread

Screenshot 20240430 194220 Firefox

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Jason Voorhees
We’ll hve to agree to disagree, I love my Latinas, both mestizas and castizas for both their looks and personaliteehees :p :Comfy::Comfy: but purely lookswise huWhite girls are the only ones that can reach gigastacy tier for my tastes
its a matter of taste, ive fucked from ghost pale gringas to mulattas and the best colouring to me are the reddish mestizas 😍

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and rand anon
As a mulatto, I am speaking from experience

You literally deepthroated white women in this thread and said they were angels on earth, and after claimed "Indians gas up white girls."

Negro what kind of schizoid brain you got in there?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
I was trolling
You literally deepthroated white women in this thread and said they were angels on earth, and after claimed "Indians gas up white girls."

Negro what kind of schizoid brain you got in there?

• +1
Aren’t wasians hapas??
Hapa men and women both are just as desirable as whites according to stats. They are also ahead of mulattos in stats.

• Ugh..
Reactions: murdah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Latinolooksmaxxer
i personally dont find white girls attractive unless theyre stacylite and above
Why u care about some ethnic dating some LTB white girl that he dreams of then?

• JFL
Hapa men and women both are just as desirable as whites according to stats. They are also ahead of mulattos in stats.
Hapa men don’t mog shit bro, on average they are mid.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Jason Voorhees and rand anon
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, murdah and Razeb
Why u care about some ethnic dating some LTB white girl that he dreams of then?
Because I know threads about those have elements of anti whiteism, and youll absolutely get comments talking about white men being cucks, which pisses me off

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and murdah
I'd be lieing if I said I did not sometimes wish I had a white gf tbh but I don't care about race that much. I just dislike very dark women.

I could unironically see you with some white Canadian becky tbh.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and Jason Voorhees
Outdated.
They are from 2019.. when ppl say mulattos mog they are talking about some exotic mulatto like Oubre or Meeks not some dysgenic looking brazillian mutt.

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and normie_joe
cute white gf :love:

No seriously, that pic with you in the cap; I can definitely see some bubbly white girl being with you.

You look high trust my guy.

• +1
Reactions: distance decay and Jason Voorhees
They are from 2019.. when ppl say mulattos mog they are talking about some exotic mulatto like Oubre or Meeks not some dysgenic looking brazillian mutt.
Yeah they need to separate brazillian mutts and lightskin blacks from mulatto lol

• +1
Yeah they need to separate brazillian mutts and lightskin blacks from mulatto lol
The exotic mulatto pheno is rare tho most mulattos look black. I get dmed by a lot of mulattos on thr forum all of them had a similar lightskin black pheno only 2 mulattos I rated had the light eyed oubre or Whittaker pheno.

Depends on where you are at. In the US no, but in Poland it seems like 70% of the women in each bar/club is a stacey.

Yes they are angels

@mayo mogger the self hate is insane