Is the difference between 5’10 and 5’9 huge?

Is the difference between 6’10 and 5’9matter?

• Yes, it is the crucial zone

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
how tf I keep losing 2cm of height before bed daily. If I claim my morning height in the morning but meeting normies at night wouldn’t it be weird when they see me shorter than 5’10 barefoot?

I wear sneakers to 5’11 and my roommate always wear shoelift after I bought the shoes.

Tbh why are most normies are around 5’11 or even 6’0 barefoot?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, shieldzz and aspiringexcel
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @Iasacrko @Orc @WishIwasChico @ConfusedBolivian @the BULL

No, 1 inch height difference is not visible to the public eye

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
@Eli @Jungcuck @gooner23 @notcel

Not really because it is in the crucial zone like when you are around at the median height thats when it matters, like your eyes level above or below mosst bormies could make bug difference

It matters less if you are sub 5’8 or over 6’2

Not really because it is in the crucial zone like when you are around at the median height thats when it matters, like your eyes level above or below mosst bormies could make bug difference

It matters less if you are sub 5’8 or over 6’2
1 inch isn't enough to make a difference in your eye level

Yes.. every inch counts and the closer you are to 6'4 the better.... Women can differentiate men's heights in seconds... I can do it because of blackpill but what about women who love taller and taller men so much... You lose a couple of points is what i'm trying to say, i suggest you fraud 4-5 inches.

• Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
It is to women

Jfl I can tell unlike men women have natural sense for this

Sometimes I take a 2cm lift in my shoes and go to a family gathering all the women in my family comment on how I’m taller

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, Klasik01, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 1 other person
it’s just about one inch

No. 1 inch is not discernible unless side by side. 1 inch is like barely 2.5 cm which could just be hair volume

No. 1 inch is not discernible unless side by side. 1 inch is like barely 2.5 cm which could just be hair volume
Most people judge other irl by their eyes level relative to their peers

how tf I keep losing 2cm of height before bed daily. If I claim my morning height in the morning but meeting normies at night wouldn’t it be weird when they see me shorter than 5’10 barefoot?

I wear sneakers to 5’11 and my roommate always wear shoelift after I bought the shoes.

Tbh why are most normies are around 5’11 or even 6’0 barefoot?
No

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry