Is the Netflix TV series - Never have I ever, a Black-pill [ Suifuel ] for Curry-men ?

Deleted member 9389

Deleted member 9389

Zephir
Is the lead female character “ Devi “ the actual representation of a Curry-foid ? Is this TV show the final death-nail in the coffin for Curry-men ?

From the 2 seconds of google research I did about the show it seems like the curry foid only pursues white attractive guys, treats curry brethren like trash. It is over tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, EdouardManlet and Deleted member 9389
Screenshot 20200831 153125

So from what I've found out, she's DISGUSTING with hairy AF arms. In AP classes but hates her fellow smartcels. She literally just asks for dumb chad. THIS IS WHAT THE DEGENERACY HAS COME TO IN THE WEST.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, chaddyboi66, CsCurry and 6 others
Reminder — the entire show is the daydream of fat, self-aggrandizing curry Mindy Kaling:

She has actually convinced herself that she and her disgusting, birdfaced lead character deserve and would attract Chad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Baldingman1998, chaddyboi66 and 6 others
Reminder — the entire show is the daydream of fat, self-aggrandizing curry Mindy Kaling:

View attachment 635414

She has actually convinced herself that she and her disgusting, birdfaced lead character deserve and would attract Chad.
Can't say it's not realistic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9389
Is the lead female character “ Devi “ the actual representation of a Curry-foid ? Is this TV show the final death-nail in the coffin for Curry-men ?
All ethnic women belong to white men boyo accept it they don’t want boring low class ethnic trash no offense to my ethnic bros

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GeordiLeFort and Deleted member 9389

View attachment 635414

The thing is that most of the Curry-foids have similarities with Priyanka Chopra, like - similar phenotype, shit skin-tone and average height, hence those Curry-women relate with P Chopra to a point where they have even started to think that they can date or marry a “White Man”.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
Priyanka Chopra marrying Nick Jonas was also a HUGE influence on Indian women when it comes to dating ....... Now, every Curry-foid believes that she can get a caucasian dude attracted to her and marry him. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Fear, Introvertednarc and 1 other person
retarded show dumb af @SubhumanCurrycel thoughts?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9389 and Introvertednarc
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 9389 and Deleted member 9072
her cousin is hot though but dates a chink
93114863_2118735461606365_6991431374557151232_o.jpg

• +1
retarded show dumb af @SubhumanCurrycel thoughts?

My mum watched the trailer and wanted to see it (idk if she actually did or not)
TLDR from what I can tell 4 PSL curryfoid "exploring and finding herself" for white Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 9072 and Deleted member 9389
her cousin is hot though but dates a chink
93114863_2118735461606365_6991431374557151232_o.jpg
They’re both hideously ugly curry whores . I’m prettier than them jfl . It’s over for Indians ngl .

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GeordiLeFort, Deleted member 9072, Fear and 2 others

View attachment 635414

Damn wtf happened to her? She used to look better a few years back!

• +1
Reactions: GeordiLeFort
They’re both hideously ugly curry whores . I’m prettier than them jfl . It’s over for Indians ngl .
It’s ridiculous how I sometimes admire a pretty looking Curry-woman and after that when I put her besides a 4.5-5 PSL white chick and suddenly the curry-foid starts to look ugly/sub-human.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6095, GeordiLeFort and Introvertednarc
My mum watched the trailer and wanted to see it (idk if she actually did or not)
TLDR from what I can tell 4 PSL curryfoid "exploring and finding herself" for white Chad.
She is 3 PSL at best, but regardless of that, I think it’s almost over for even pretty attractive curry-women when they get compared with a White/ Caucasian foid who is 4 PSL atleast.

• +1
Reactions: GeordiLeFort and SubhumanCurrycel
I unironically watched the entire first season 3 months ago. She hates herself for being indian and has fantasy scenario of fucking the white chad in the trailer. She invites him over to take her virginity then cowers our. She gets with another white bit later on and her dad is dead

• +1

View attachment 635414

Is this the same women that was in The Office?

She was a curry cutie there, wtf happened?? @NocturnalDecay

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9389 and Fear
It’s ridiculous how I sometimes admire a pretty looking Curry-woman and after that when I put her besides a 4.5-5 PSL white chick and suddenly the curry-foid starts to look ugly/sub-human.
Do you have an example of this to show?

Do you have an example of this to show?
Yes. In the below picture, I thought that the Indian woman is pretty but then later when I saw the white woman I instantly felt that the white woman is more prettier than the Indian one. 👇🏻

F596D69B 0DDD 4765 A2F9 0673A457F078
992F0A61 10ED 4EF6 8D21 8375AE98977D

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: johncruz12345 and GeordiLeFort
Dravidian currywhores are incredibly repulsive tbh.

mindy kaling and this 3 psl arm hair currwhore.

Look like hairy black women with Slavic features and poor hygiene. Also by the book definition of skinny fat.

Incel machines too given that they always pop out framecel manlets.

It’s over if you cannot trace you’re ancestry back to Haryana atleast 5 straight generations

@Dante1 @SubhumanCurrycel @brbbrah

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 9389, Deleted member 3526 and 1 other person
The thing is that most of the Curry-foids have similarities with Priyanka Chopra, like - similar phenotype, shit skin-tone and average height, hence those Curry-women relate with P Chopra to a point where they have even started to think that they can date or marry a “White Man”.
Legit. Do you live in india.