Is there a better option for wageslaving until I can start my career?

RealNinja

RealNinja

Iron
17M

Right now I work 18-24 hours a week as a cashier making $11.25/hr. Every other weekend I help take care of animals at a vets office for $15/hr, that job pays better but I fucking hate it. I will be in trade school for another few years to become an electrician. In the meantime, what wagie jobs would you guys suggest to be making a little more money than I do now? Cashiering is easy and I don’t dislike interacting with people but it’s repetitive and boring. I get very antsy standing behind a register. Thinking about trying to go into food service (not fast food but actual restaurant.)

make art smoke weed find purpose

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: R@m@ and MACHETE
make art smoke weed find purpose
Explain to me how making art and smoking weed is going to pay for my car insurance, gas and gym membership

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionUwU, Perfection, LampPostPrime and 4 others
Explain to me how making art and smoking weed is going to pay for my car insurance, gas and gym membership
low iqcel

workslave like anyone elze

but do it the correct way

work from home, remotely

I work remote from home az a billingual tranzlator for companiez in burgerland aka usa from the comfinezz of my third world hell country

Do your shift at home while putting order in it, cooking healthy food in your own kitchen

Then you can alzo practice guitar or other instrumentz or any artistic skillz while on lazy timez with not much work trafficzzz...

I personally smoke weed and guitar maxx during my work off timezz...

then when shift iz over i take a good nap, wake up then work out at my modezt home gym that i assembled by saving coinz from my jobzz..

After i finizh working outzz... i smoke weed while going to the pool for an hour for a swimmax session... then i come back home smoke more weedz and eat a lot of healthy foodz and proteinzz...

All men should aim for the three pillarzz...

ART - PHYSICAL FITNEZZ - KNOWLEDGEZZZ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Shkreliii
When you turn 18, join a warehouse or factory, preferably union. You make anywhere from $18-22/hr

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
im doing business, history and french for gcse rn along with english literature, english language, combined science and higher maths. with these qualifications i can get a high paying job after further education in the business field. after maybe 4 or 5 years of experience and saving money, i can quit and start my own business with the knowledge and experience i have. at least thats what i plan to do

low iqcel

workslave like anyone elze

but do it the correct way

work from home, remotely

I work remote from home az a billingual tranzlator for companiez in burgerland aka usa from the comfinezz of my third world hell country

Do your shift at home while putting order in it, cooking healthy food in your own kitchen

Then you can alzo practice guitar or other instrumentz or any artistic skillz while on lazy timez with not much work trafficzzz...

I personally smoke weed and guitar maxx during my work off timezz...

then when shift iz over i take a good nap, wake up then work out at my modezt home gym that i assembled by saving coinz from my jobzz..

After i finizh working outzz... i smoke weed while going to the pool for an hour for a swimmax session... then i come back home smoke more weedz and eat a lot of healthy foodz and proteinzz...

All men should aim for the three pillarzz...

ART - PHYSICAL FITNEZZ - KNOWLEDGEZZZ
This is unbelievably hilarious. You could have chosen any persona and "style" and you choose to be a retard who types "z" instead of "s".

Easiest part time wage slave is getting a truck card and working in a warehouse, litteraly takes 2 days to get the license for 200 bucks, and my friend made 2400 per month after taxes with good working hours, you basically just sit there and drive around

When you turn 18, join a warehouse or factory, preferably union. You make anywhere from $18-22/hr
Best wageslave option out there, you can get a bunch of low cost low time qualifications and get better wage, one example is trucking, fork truck

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
very other weekend I help take care of animals at a vets office for $15/hr, that job pays better but I fucking hate it.
Why? I would Love working with animals

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Why? I would Love working with animals
I helped the vets and techs sometimes but kennel tech is listening to barking and cleaning up their piss and shit all day in between feeding and walking them. It’s fucking garbage job

I helped the vets and techs sometimes but kennel tech is listening to barking and cleaning up their piss and shit all day in between feeding and walking them. It’s fucking garbage job
Use earplugs or Headphones against barking.

Cleaning Shit is No Problem, i dont smell that good

Those jobs are hellish lol. Boomer republican bootstrap type people there. And hard ass labor. But yea if u go union its a lot better

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
If you have a bike or motorbike, be a delivery person. I'm doing that and building some capital in the process. I also have my own time. I don't have a schedule. Meaning that I can find other ways to make money