Is there a market for a white/anglosphere incel to Jock transformation story?

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
Teen boys are known for worshipping guys a few years older than them who documented their ascension journey to make them think it's possible for them to ascend as well. This worship can lead to income either through selling them something or getting enough of them to watch your videos to have mogger ad revenue

Zyzz's facial features were white enough for me to consider him worthy of idolizing in my teen years but in the 6 months or so prior to his death he was beginning to look more and more curry and in those clips he just comes off as less inspirational

Jon Skywalker had a similar body transfo but he's mentally ill and looks like a down syndrome asian

Hamza profited from showing pics of himself as an incel then showing his body and facial transformation and posting "proof" of the girls he's slayed

The only white guy who's shown such a transformation to date has been David Laid but he had the pretty boy face prior to gaining muscle so would never be relatable to incels and he also appears to be extremely dull and does nothing apart from lift and fly a drone around to capture "cool cinematic angles bro"
Even Hamza's life seems more exciting tbh (ignoring the difference in the quality of girls they can slay)

I'm sure there are plenty of white zoomers on tiktok posting their skinny kid to aesthetic tranformrations but are any of them truly capturing the imagination and catapulting them to Worshipped level status?

Hamza came at it from a good angle by making the idea of the self improvement "cult" of young men
If he was posting JUST his body tranfo I doubt anyone would really care much about him, he certainly wouldn't have made it to half a million subs

Depending on my level of ascension from jaw surgery, I may be able to create an incel to jock narrative because I have pics from when I was 15 and was a textbook incel subhuman with an underbite
I wont be able to produce an inspiring body transformation though because my skeleton simply doesn't allow my body to appear aesthetic on camera
I could show pics from my skinny days then contrast it to videos of me now in a tight fitted gym top but that's about the most I can squeeze out of that area
This leads to the question of how else could I garner a legion of teen males to worship me?

I haven't seen any of these social media ascenders actually display any form of talent yet that can be measured against others (Hamza's talent to scam and manipulate can't be quantified jfl)

But none of these guys ever show that they are musically talented or able to produce a song or able to run 5k at an pace greater than 99% of people
My plan is that I will reel in the fans with a an incel to above average aesthetics improvement then I will document the progress on my athletic talents that I've been working on for some months
To get back to the title of the thread this would hopefully make me the first savior for white incels
I would post evidence of the slayer lifestyle like Austin Dunham does on his channel if I managed to live the slayer lifestyle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai, Lmao, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
yes, based, do it tbh

make sure u tell them height doesnt matter tho

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
no you're gonna fail, alot of dudes tried shit like that and failed