Is there a way to counter protein-induced inflammation?

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
So no matter if I get my protein from whey/dairy or meat sources, if I eat high in protein, I get inflammatory responses like acne and increased hair loss. Is there a way to counter these reactions without reducing protein intake? (I'm dieting). Just having a good sleep and taking Anti oxidants/zinc throughout the day didnt help.

Dairy and gluten is inflammatory whether you are lactose-intolerant/celiac or not.

Red low fat meat isn't. All top bodybuilders eat steak. Are you eating high quality steak, or some 30% fat minced meat?

That being said I wouldn't cut out dairy completely. Milk based puddings and quarks are a cheap, tasty protein source.

The key is getting the bulk of your protein from good natural sources and only supplementing with puddings and whey powder, not the other way around.

(For blood sugar and acne/facial redness control only. For muscle building purposes the protein source is irrelevant, only amounts matter)

As for carbs, lots of alternatives to wheat bread and gluten. Oats, bananas, corn tortillas etc.

• +1
Reactions: audimax