Is there a way to fraude my eye area and make my eyes look closer less far apart?

user123456

user123456

Master
Title can send pics in pms

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
fix title brah

Not worth it then get rated htn on avg ill just countinue with female gaze maxing
as the saying goes, if a psl autist hasn't called it out it isnt a issue

as the saying goes, if a psl autist hasnt called it out it isnt a issue
Some have but still said im htn lol but i dont think normies will notice i hope

sorry m8, eye spacing is the first thing we subconsciously notice in someone's face
But not by a lot though you have pics of me it doesnt look that bad right? Im nothing close to marko jaric in terms of bad eye spaceing

But not by a lot though you have pics of me it doesnt look that bad right? Im nothing close to marko jaric in terms of bad eye spaceing
cant remember your eye, but there are prob tiktok slayers with shittier ipd than u, if isa can be praised for being "perfect" than its not a issue

cant remember your eye, but there are prob tiktok slayers with shittier ipd than u, if isa can be praised for being "perfect" than its not a issue
I think my jaw halo takes away from it even normies say i have a good jaw

I think my jaw halo takes away from it even normies say i have a good jaw
do u think these are normie results for 2 months

do u think these normie results for 2 months

Htn results imo unless your a normie with good stautus in your school

• +1
Reactions: esoterik
u seen me before
Yeah your better looking than 90% of the pop imo but only at weird angle not a full frontal and you tall to right

Yeah your better looking than 90% of the pop imo but only at weird angle not a full frontal and you tall to right
yeah, around 6'4 (like 6'3"8) with open growth plates, im just low psl high appeal

get called prettyboy/cutecel alot tho

here are my bones at 23%bf

I think youd need eyeliner or something

I have the same problem (70mm ipd)

yeah, around 6'4 (like 6'3"8) with open growth plates, im just low psl high appeal

get called prettyboy/cutecel alot tho

here are my bones at 23%bf
View attachment 2676338
Im the opsite lol good psl low apeal hopefully will fix in the comeing months with female gaxe maxing

Im the opsite lol good psl low apeal hopefully will fix in the comeing months with female gaxe maxing
if i mog 90% of the pop imagine me after my 9 surgeries i have planned

also appeal is harder to fix than psl

• +1
Reactions: user123456
if i mog 90% of the pop imagine me after my 9 surgeries i have planned!

also appeal is harder to fix than psl
Same here htn face and 6"6 after rhino laser eye color change and apeal maxing ill be unmogable expect for a few rhousand people in the whole world lol

Same here htn face and 6"6 after rhino laser eye color change and apeal maxing ill be unmogable expect for a few rhousand people in the whole world lol
imagine going to japan with a10 chadlite 6'6 lmfao, literally hexum level smv there

• +1
imagine going to japan with a10 chadlite 6'6 lmfao, literally hexum level smv there
Extremly high smv anywhere to i also am plani g on status maxing i building a decnent networth got a nice car and planing to get more and then sell a course to scam normies jfl

dont cope with faggotry, just get obo nigga
Spending thousands of dollars to reposition the bones in your face for a marginal improvement?

Ill never wear makeup. But id still choose faggotry over that

Extremly high smv anywhere to i also am plani g on status maxing i building a decnent networth got a nice car and planing to get more and then sell a course to scam normies jfl
thankfully im ahead of the game and have 40k to waste on surgeries at 17 🙏

• Love it
Spending thousands of dollars to reposition the bones in your face for a marginal improvement?

Ill never wear makeup. But id still choose faggotry over that
your right bro, surgery is useless

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240115_010141_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240115_010141_Gallery.jpg
    461.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240115_010059_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240115_010059_Gallery.jpg
    630.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
I got money to lets go we ascending this year thats one night of profits and thats porsche panamera
already have 2 surgeries booked for this oct + feb 2025 lol

• +1
what? i said your right, surgery is a waste of time + no one in history has ever ascended with it bro
Even saludeen did surgery everyone who claims mewing did surgedy jfl

already have 2 surgeries booked for this oct + feb 2025 lol
Im still looking for sugrons best or nothing realsurgerymax will respond by the time im out of my prime lol

Even saludeen did surgery everyone who claims mewing did surgedy jfl
try to get into priv tele groups, their private b/a are actually emotionally life changing to you. the lifefuel it gives you is more euphoric than sex

• +1
try to get into priv tele groups, their private b/a are actually emotionally life changing to you. the lifefuel it gives you is more euphoric than sex
You got links/ways to join

You got links
im in a few, its pretty private for who gets in , there are also a discord server a few people here are in with good ass info (mostly eye surgery but also jaw/lf3 etc)

• Woah
im in a few, its pretty private for who gets in , there are also a discord server a few people here are in with good ass info (mostly eye surgery but also jaw/lf3 etc)

View attachment 2676356
Yeah ill pm you my discord and try and invite me into one somehow this forum kinda sucks jfl

Yeah ill pm you my discord and try and invite me into one somehow this forum kinda sucks jfl
ill ask but there is a master just like this jew forum 🤷‍♂️

• +1
You can fraud with eyebrows