Is there any cure for wide hips

F

flman

Bronze
Imagine a tall relatively jacked Langley but still wide hips throwing ohysique off is there any solution?

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, SubhumanCurrycel and poopoohead
If you have klinefelters, its over. If you dont have kline you dont have wide hips

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Femoids love men with huge ass and widehips

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, NerdcelThundercok, diamondbill and 4 others
No, but I have theorized it is possible to take relaxin and then constrict the hips with a postpartum hip shrinker so that over time they become more narrow due to relaxin loosening the ligaments attached to and surrounding the pelvis. But at the same time this would require the ligaments to shorten in some way which I don't think would really work. So unless there's some way to shorten the ligaments in the red circle seen below then I don't think it's possible.

Hip ligaments 900x600 1

You also can't perform an iliac crest reduction because you would fuck up all of the muscles that attach to them.

So to summarize, its over.

• +1
Reactions: reddotguy, NerdcelThundercok, Deleted member 29167 and 3 others
No, but I have theorized it is possible to take relaxin and then constrict the hips with a postpartum hip shrinker so that over time they become more narrow due to relaxin loosening the ligaments attached to and surrounding the pelvis. But at the same time this would require the ligaments to shorten in some way which I don't think would really work. So unless there's some way to shorten the ligaments in the red circle seen below then I don't think it's possible.

View attachment 2047877
Relaxin won't do. @MagnusTheRed
You also can't perform an iliac crest reduction because you would fuck up all of the muscles that attach to them.

So to summarize, its over.
Eppley does perform Iliac crest shaving.

The problem is that doesn't change lower pelvic width which is what all hipcels have in common. It doesn't move the hip joints or reduce femoral head width.

This👇 is the lower pelvic width that Eppley's solution doesn't affect. This is what we want to reduce, first and foremost:
DTGj2HI.jpg

The only thing that hipcels can do is convince an orthopedic surgeon to perform coxa vara on them

image-2.png

Or use a compression machine for extended periods of time and hope it's enough for bone remodeling to take place

If you dont have kline you dont have wide hips
Cope
e133a4db1b556cd9f823d98c99caa0f9.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: HeightPilledum, NerdcelThundercok, Deleted member 29167 and 3 others
It don't matter

No such thing as wide hips : just lose fat.

I thought I was a wide hip bitch until I dropped to 13-14% bodyfat and it all went away.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Constantin Denis and Deleted member 27472

I thought I was a wide hip bitch until I dropped to 13-14% bodyfat and it all went away.
How long did it take for you to reach 13%?

How long did it take for you to reach 13%?
4 months but I was detrained (I was weightlifting seriously for years) so I don't think that it's very common.

If you have klinefelters, its over. If you dont have kline you dont have wide hips
I have wide hips and no klinefelter’s.

081c87fd974fc746d9668c9869b00a24

You cannot cope bone structure my friend.

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
by changing ur dna

This is true to an extent but a very small amount of people have wide hips as men. But you won’t truly know till you get lean

Imagine a tall relatively jacked Langley but still wide hips throwing ohysique off is there any solution?
Trannymax

Big hips is illusion of having small frame
Be6444252c604d9f34b5de12b76f67fa

Even the "chad" on the right has wide hips. As a matter of fact, the framecel has better hips than the chad. If the chad had the same hips as the framecel, he would truly ascend.

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok and Constantin Denis
Thats not even his hips the hips are lower why is he so wide there wtf thats edited dude
The widest part are his iliac crests, aka, the top of his hips.

The widest part are his iliac crests, aka, the top of his hips.
DR Eppely does provide surgery for the outer portion of the crest. I see some people have relatively small hips but prominent crests for some reason. I guess that surgery would ascend them.

DR Eppely does provide surgery for the outer portion of the crest. I see some people have relatively small hips but prominent crests for some reason. I guess that surgery would ascend them.
haven't seen any results or long term outcomes

doesn't sound like a safe surgery either and dr eppley does clavicle lengthening which is basically malpractice considering the guaranteed loss of shoulder function

haven't seen any results or long term outcomes

doesn't sound like a safe surgery either and dr eppley does clavicle lengthening which is basically malpractice considering the guaranteed loss of shoulder function
Because most people aren’t autistic enough. The next step of bodybuilding and aesthetic looksmaxxing is body modification so we’ll see.

He said it doesn’t affect shoulder function as it’s a sliding surgery and there’s no change in muscle attachment ??

• +1
Because most people aren’t autistic enough. The next step of bodybuilding and aesthetic looksmaxxing is body modification so we’ll see.
I agree, just not many doctors who seem to care or want to innovate
He said it doesn’t affect shoulder function as it’s a sliding surgery and there’s no change in muscle attachment ??
imagine u immediately lengthened ur legs 5 inches without letting the surrounding tissues adapt
lengthening the clavicle even 1-2 inches is the equivalent of that but worse since its attached to a far more mobile shoulder

dr paley has been doing limb lengthening on every long bone in the body for nearly 40 years and says to never lengthen the clavicles due to loss of shoulder function

paley lengthened one of his patients asymmetric clavicle to match the other side and the patient was begging to reverse it due to the above issues

this guy got clavicle lengthening with eppley and regrets it

• So Sad
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
I agree, just not many doctors who seem to care or want to innovate

imagine u immediately lengthened ur legs 5 inches without letting the surrounding tissues adapt
lengthening the clavicle even 1-2 inches is the equivalent of that but worse since its attached to a far more mobile shoulder

dr paley has been doing limb lengthening on every long bone in the body for nearly 40 years and says to never lengthen the clavicles due to loss of shoulder function

paley lengthened one of his patients asymmetric clavicle to match the other side and the patient was begging to reverse it due to the above issues

this guy got clavicle lengthening with eppley and regrets it

Brutal, this guy has no luck.
Also look at this shit: how did he change his frame so much ?

Attachments

• 97D692F0-3F90-42B3-9176-9B33E9FDD25C.png
    97D692F0-3F90-42B3-9176-9B33E9FDD25C.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
klinefelters and wide hips can be defeated. i used to be klinecel and wide hipscel (notshowing photos of when i was a gigawidecel because of insecurity) but i think puberty and dht boost help me to get a better body

Before (16-17 yo):

ACTUAL:

you can even tell my bf distribution is diferent. but thats just my theory also gyno almost disapeared

INB4 COPE: i got my nipples stimulates in the before pictures. and gyno was giganotiaceable still

edit2: you can tell is almost same bf

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and User28823
Brutal, this guy has no luck.
Also look at this shit: how did he change his frame so much ?
this looks unreal, i almost can't tell if its fake or if he literally just spammed roids and filled in his abdomen and obliques which fixed his childbearing hips

if real prolly one of the best cases i've seen of that working

idk, somethings off about it do u know his name?

• Hmm...
klinefelters and wide hips can be defeated. i used to be klinecel and wide hipscel (notshowing photos of when i was a gigawidecel because of insecurity) but i think puberty and dht boost help me to get a better body

Before (16-17 yo):

ACTUAL:

you can even tell my bf distribution is diferent. but thats just my theory also gyno almost disapeared

INB4 COPE: i got my nipples stimulates in the before pictures. and gyno was giganotiaceable still

I don’t think your hips change, but your frame and rib cage plus bf distribution got much better!

this looks unreal, i almost can't tell if its fake or if he literally just spammed roids and filled in his abdomen and obliques which fixed his childbearing hips

It was taken from one of those old bodybuilding forums, I can’t find the name though. I mean, it seems like the insertions are very similar.

I’ve seen similar cases where people filled in their waist with muscle resulting in a more streamline look though so it’s not cope

Can’t reverse image search because someone blocked off his dick with chico. I honestly don’t know

It was taken from one of those old bodybuilding forums, I can’t find the name though. I mean, it seems like the insertions are very similar.

I’ve seen similar cases where people filled in their waist with muscle resulting in a more streamline look though so it’s not cope
yeah after looking intensely i think it is real

that's actually crazy, this is prolly the best case i've seen for someone going from hipcel to aesthetic looking hips

he filled in his frame perfectly

• Hmm...
I don’t think your hips change, but your frame and rib cage plus bf distribution got much better!
Some ppl are hipcel because of bf distribution mostly around lower back and that area. like in my case, so do you confirm dht can change bf distribution or what was it? it could be ascend lotta of gymcel with shit bf distribution

• +1
yeah after looking intensely i think it is real

that's actually crazy, this is prolly the best case i've seen for someone going from hipcel to aesthetic looking hips

he filled in his frame perfectly
I wish I could find out who he is to confirm. Look at his hands and wrists, even they grew. HGH or something ?

This guy had a decent fix as well and he’s 100 percent real but looks a bit blocky still.

Attachments

• BAA9D39E-8933-4EA9-AF36-F13677B871FC.jpeg
    BAA9D39E-8933-4EA9-AF36-F13677B871FC.jpeg
    785.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 7F3A114D-D682-4FA4-A333-2E126FBD992F.jpeg
    7F3A114D-D682-4FA4-A333-2E126FBD992F.jpeg
    879.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: User28823 and Deleted member 14392

Before (16-17 yo):

ACTUAL:

Come on man. You obviously don't have klinefelter. Your hips (the actual bones) would be much larger and look way worse.

Still, mirin that physique.

Some ppl are hipcel because of bf distribution mostly around lower back and that area. like in my case, so do you confirm dht can change bf distribution or what was it? it could be ascend lotta of gymcel with shit bf distribution
Yes, increasing androgens and lowering estrogen gives you a more masculine fat distribution. I’ve even seen FTMs get that advantage.

• +1
Come on man. You obviously don't have klinefelter. Your hips (the actual bones) would be much larger and look way worse.

Still, mirin that physique.
Klinefelter is just a meme for a feminine body or wide hips here. If you actually have KS, you would have a tiny upper body as well

I wish I could find out who he is to confirm. Look at his hands and wrists, even they grew. HGH or something ?
prolly just a standard roid cycle, i have before and after pics of me and my forearms got much bigger when i filled in my frame but the guy seems to have really good insertions which helped
This guy had a decent fix as well and he’s 100 percent real but looks a bit blocky still.
yep, filled in his frame and obliques well

• +1
prolly just a standard roid cycle, i have before and after pics of me and my forearms got much bigger when i filled in my frame but the guy seems to have really good insertions which helped

yep, filled in his frame and obliques well
I think it’s not just obliques but the muscles inside the waist and rib cage that could respond ?

I think it’s not just obliques but the muscles inside the waist and rib cage that could respond ?
serratus development can help but its mostly coming from oblique development

47f4b3258c16d6b6528eaa8fc3ee2dd1

problem is if ur rib cage is narrow and hips are wide then even if u fill out ur obliques you'll still look like a hipcel
3340492 081c87fd974fc746d9668c9869b00a24 1

• Hmm...
serratus development can help but its mostly coming from oblique development

View attachment 2658938

problem is if ur rib cage is narrow and hips are wide then even if u fill
I mean the transverse abdominals as well.

What about arborist’s transformation ? He had a small rib cage and projecting hips as well?

Also the guy in the photo looks much worse because he’s holding a deadlift bar in the photo

Attachments

• 19018F1C-C6AA-4BFB-AE33-8DDF7BE21D78.jpeg
    19018F1C-C6AA-4BFB-AE33-8DDF7BE21D78.jpeg
    648.3 KB · Views: 0
I mean the transverse abdominals as well.

What about arborist’s transformation ? He had a small rib cage and projecting hips as well?
arborist filled in his frame well but also took advantage of the fact that his before pics were taken unflexed and projecting his hips and retracting his scapula versus his after where his hips are retracted, lats engaged and more muscle mass of course

Also the guy in the photo looks much worse because he’s holding a deadlift bar in the photo
angle frauding

• Hmm...
arborist filled in his frame well but also took advantage of the fact that his before pics were taken unflexed and projecting his hips and retracting his scapula versus his after where his hips are retracted, lats engaged and more muscle mass of course

angle frauding
It seems that this guy is someone who has nearly maxed out his body but still has odd hips ?

Attachments

• 63EB7D18-3EAA-4E92-AD19-DEFB340CA5CF.jpeg
    63EB7D18-3EAA-4E92-AD19-DEFB340CA5CF.jpeg
    962.8 KB · Views: 0
It seems that this guy is someone who has nearly maxed out his body but still has odd hips ?
hips are too wide that no amount of oblique work can save him

but theres prolly more to it, i noticed narrow, level and low hips are ideal while a lot of ppl have high, wide, and tilted hips

if i flex my glutes my hips go level and look better

• +1
hips are too wide that no amount of oblique work can save him

but theres prolly more to it, i noticed narrow, level and low hips are ideal while a lot of ppl have high, wide, and tilted hips

if i flex my glutes my hips go level and look better
Yes I have the same issue as well, they are quite narrow though. What causes this ? Some sort of posture issue ?

My posture is very bad tbh.

Yes I have the same issue as well, they are quite narrow though. What causes this ? Some sort of posture issue ?

My posture is very bad tbh.
Must be some sort of pelvic tilt ?