Is there any cure to being a mentalcel

nigtard

nigtard

I'm so retarted I don't even know how I function. I come off as stupid to most people I speak to because I am stupid.I have ruined so many things because I crumbled and became depressed because one thing went wrong.Speaking to girls is the worst thing.They can tell that I get no bitches just by my demeanor.I either act cringe or I make it awkward by being silent because my anxiety starts spiking.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27746
just like me bro, never began for abused dogs

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: nigtard and humanoidsub7
not such thing

it's over bro, i can't even keep a freindship group how am i suppose to keep a relationship.

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
Dont speak as much and probably dont think before you speak

I'm so retarted I don't even know how I function. I come off as stupid to most people I speak to because I am stupid.I have ruined so many things because I crumbled and became depressed because one thing went wrong.Speaking to girls is the worst thing.They can tell that I get no bitches just by my demeanor.I either act cringe or I make it awkward by being silent because my anxiety starts spiking.
Once the damage is done, it’s over.

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
it's over bro, i can't even keep a freindship group how am i suppose to keep a relationship.

Losercel get some friends

No cure other than drugs and death

same the problem was never looks or women for me, it's that I've never in my entire life had a proper normal group of bros who have my back, I trust and who I can do fun stuff with. Most guys here dream of this:

All I've ever wanted is this: