Is there any evidence that suggests there is an afterlife?

AllesScheiße

AllesScheiße

NOT ACTIVE
All our evidence only points out that we are the product of our brain, and the same way that a software being run in a computer disappears when the computer is shut down, you disappear when your body shuts down.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
0 evidence.

0 evidence.
You mean 0 empirical evidence. You can say it doesn't exist based on that logic. If use a religion, you are relying on the testimony of the religion, if it is from god. Islam is the way.

0 evidence for anything. You have to die to find out, but then you can’t come back to let us know. It’s one big paradox. Interstellar type shit innit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CalulArgintiu59, LampPostPrime, Esteban1997 and 1 other person
I read a book called the Kuzari (same thing where the Khazar theory comes from) it gave an interesting case for the biblical narrative that I haven't seen Christians bring up. Not even a Jew but its a good book and I was more convinced reading that than when I read Saint Thomas Aquinas' Summa Theologica.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
I read a book called the Kuzari (same thing where the Khazar theory comes from) it gave an interesting case for the biblical narrative that I haven't seen Christians bring up. Not even a Jew but its a good book and I was more convinced reading that than when I read Saint Thomas Aquinas' Summa Theologica.
Summarize it.

Summarize it.
Mass generational transmission of a text authenticates it and the transmission of biblical events is so well cemented among the Jews that it should be considered as historical as any other ancient written account if not more so due it's oral stringency. No such case is presented for the New Testament (12 apostles vs national transmission). Seriously, read it.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 5815

"
Strange these articles seem to misinterpret the study.
The ones that had vivid afterlife visions were the ones without brain activity. The ones with brain activity didn't have those experiences."