Is there any study thats about full body training every day without rest days? @Bonesbonesbonesbone

Its full body every day without rest days viable?

• Total voters
imabetanumale

imabetanumale

narcy pirate 🏴‍☠️ and rep cowboy 🤠
After doing my research of the effect of exercise on testosterone I want to do full body without rest days.
Is this possible?
I will be overtrained? Or can I manage the volume to not overtrain?
Is there any study in this theme?
@Bonesbonesbonesbone you seems to know about.

make vote unpublic

Simple knowledge bro
No rest days muscle not gonna grow

good way to age faster

But It increases HGH... :feelshehe:

There are other ways that are more efficient to increase HGH
I was responding to the guy who said that Is a good ways to age faster,I dont workout to boost HGH

Explain pls I want to know
stresses ur body causing damAGE and since u have to repair muscles less energy can be spent on maintaining bodily integrity

stresses ur body causing damAGE and since u have to repair muscles less energy can be spent on maintaining bodily integrity
But if I eat More? It equals more energy...or not ?

Not entirely. I don’t mean simply calories by “energy”
So doesnt exists a want to counter the aging from exercise?

So doesnt exists a want to counter the aging from exercise?
Well remember ur literally stressing ur body so no, even if you made up with all resources used

Well remember ur literally stressing ur body so no, even if you made up with all resources used
Are you talking about cortisol? Is Its that testosterne could counter the production of cortisol

Are you talking about cortisol? Is Its that testosterne could counter the production of cortisol
How can you be so naive, Cortisol, Testo, Estrogen and others are only a small fraction of the keeping your body normal and fit. Through training you put stress on your body - on your muscles, joints, tendons etc. And even if you get all the nutrients your body needs, the most important one will still be time. Through training every day without rest your immune system is probably going to work a lot worse, you will produce less normal hormones and other stuff your body needs as your body will try to repair everything from overtraining. You won't build any muscle like that and probably just gonna injure yourself.

• So Sad
Reactions: imabetanumale
I worked out full body 3 hours a day when I didn’t know how to train I got massive and beefy

• Love it
After doing my research of the effect of exercise on testosterone I want to do full body without rest days.
Is this possible?

Yes you will burn out and Tax out ur CNS relatively quick if you a full body with no rest as a natural lifter. Keep it simple and do a PPL split which is optimal for both natural’s and enhanced lifters.

• Love it
Yes you will burn out and Tax out ur CNS relatively quick if you a full body with no rest as a natural lifter. Keep it simple and do a PPL split which is optimal for both natural’s and enhanced lifters.
Thanks bro

Is this possible?
One day u just won't be able to walk anywhere your body will be too exhausted

• So Sad