Is there any way to partially shave??

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
How cause I have an electric shaver but I can’t grow a full beard and whenever I go lazy and don’t shave I notice I get more looks in public from women when I’m at a certain length

I don’t want it to grow a lot or else I’ll look like a crackhead but I also wanna leave it at that sweet spot how can I shave it partially?

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Peak autism tbh.
A couple millimeters of beard length don't fucking matter.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, sub5c3l and Samsepioler
i dont know

• +1
How cause I have an electric shaver but I can’t grow a full beard and whenever I go lazy and don’t shave I notice I get more looks in public from women when I’m at a certain length

I don’t want it to grow a lot or else I’ll look like a crackhead but I also wanna leave it at that sweet spot how can I shave it partially?
A lighter

• +1
Peak autism tbh.
A couple millimeters of beard length don't fucking matter.
It matters because if it starts looking black my bald spots will be More visable

And clean shaven makes my long philtrum more pronounced and also reveals my puffy face

Stubble meakes me look leaner and my jaw look more defined

• +1
Something like this with length regulation

wide_pic.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
buy some guards

get guards for your clippers/shavers; the lower the guard number the closer the shave

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko