is there any way to stop feeling empty inside?

tristanbongo

tristanbongo

24/7 365 british summertime
i cant stand this feeling of emptiness inside my lungs anymore. i heal and feel good for a day and than a slightly uncomfortable social interaction makes me empty and anxious for days. last time i got it because a girl deleted me from friends on snap and unfollowed me on ig and i still havent healed from it.

also my schizo episode returned and now i hear local authorities knocking on my door and sense them trying to look under my door.

maybe blasting test will make me more of a man and less of an soft emotional faggot?

This is so gay brother. Go cry it out.

Eventually you get used to being a social reject and those things roll off your back
Hahahah

i cant stand this feeling of emptiness inside my lungs anymore. i heal and feel good for a day and than a slightly uncomfortable social interaction makes me empty and anxious for days. last time i got it because a girl deleted me from friends on snap and unfollowed me on ig and i still havent healed from it.

also my schizo episode returned and now i hear local authorities knocking on my door and sense them trying to look under my door.

maybe blasting test will make me more of a man and less of an soft emotional faggot?

yeah have a fat BBC inside of ur ass faggot KYS

LTR with virgin HQNP. Its the key to happiness

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Have sex incel

LTR with virgin HQNP. Its the key to happiness
You have a higher chance of winning the nobel peace prize

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Ken