Is there anything you can do to boost IQ?

B

blackpilled I lost

Banned
Honestly IQ might be MORE IMPORTANT THAN LOOKS

IQ is everything it is literally how smart your computer/AI like brain is.

iq is useless we have thousands of scientists doing the jobs for us so who cares

• +1
Reactions: Lucifer X and humanoidsub7
idk bro maybe read the bool tye brain that changes itself

Summon president Zagan

(King/President) Zagan[5] (also Zagam) is a Great King and President of Hell, commanding over thirty-three legions of demons. He makes men witty; he can also turn wine into water, water into wine, and blood into wine (according to Pseudomonarchia Daemonum blood into oil, oil into blood, and a fool into a wise man).

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber and manlet cUnt
Stimulants

• Hmm...
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
  • +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
A previous meta-analysis by Kavale et al. found that stimulant treatment for an average period of 18 weeks led to a mean gain of about 6 to 7 points in FSIQ, and 6 points in both the Verbal Intelligence Quotient (VIQ) and Performance Intelligence Quotient (PIQ)

Amphetamine
+ Analysis enhancement
+ Focus enhancement
+ Memory enhancement
+ Motivation enhancement
+ Thought acceleration
+ Thought organization

@Shieda_Kayn
Source?

If true and a legal way I will try it

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Source?

If true and a legal way I will try it
Obviously not legal since its a drug unless you are prescribed Adderall/Vyanse or any other ADHD meds
(ADHD patients)

Honestly IQ might be MORE IMPORTANT THAN LOOKS

IQ is everything it is literally how smart your computer/AI like brain is.
As I see it it’s the same as being attractive, onto more extreme ends however. You need to be 160+ iq to have a significant difference in your day to day life. Beign above or below average about 25± points probably won’t make as much of a difference as being attractive in this respect does. Attractiveness still slightly overlaps iq imo.