Is this a decent hair loss preventive protocol?

R

rinkendinken

Iron
I use a coconut oil and aloe vera conditioner and leave it in for 3 min before washing it out. Then 1-2 days a week i use castor oil combined with rosemary mint oil and leave it in for 2 hours. I also derma roll once in a while until slight bleeding

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: NegativeNorwood, Deleted member 23359, Deleted member 25323 and 1 other person
A decent coping protocol.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, twilight, Deleted member 25323 and 1 other person
I use a coconut oil and aloe vera conditioner and leave it in for 3 min before washing it out. Then 1-2 days a week i use castor oil combined with rosemary mint oil and leave it in for 2 hours. I also derma roll once in a while until slight bleeding
why don’t you use castor and rosemary oil daily? also i don’t think you need to leave them in for that long tbh

gay ass routine

just use mix and fin

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
you probably still mog me when you're bald

gay ass routine

just use mix and fin

This ^

1mg oral finasteride + 5mg oral minoxidil daily before bed (+ ketoconazole shampoo 2-3 times per week) is the real deal, don't lose your time with anything else.

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
This ^

1mg oral finasteride + 5mg oral minoxidil daily before bed (+ ketoconazole shampoo 2-3 times per week) is the real deal, don't lose your time with anything else.
what does ketoconazole do?

what does ketoconazole do?

It's anti dandruff and helps preventing hair loss. No need for anything fancy, Nizoral works perfectly and is cheap. An alternative for europeans is Nesira (which I use), costs 6 euros and works perfectly.

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder