Is this a turn off to my girlfriend?

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Musician 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ of the narcy Pirates
I always ask her for nudes and whenever I jerk off I send her the pics of her i jerked off to and i tell her i did it to this and sometimes its just pics of her face.
Is this non nt and an "ick"? She doesn't seem bothered by it

Even if she likes it when you guys break up she’s going to use it against you, tell all her friends about it and label you a weirdo freak. Just some food for thought

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Debetro
Even if she likes it when you guys break up she’s going to use it against you, tell all her friends about it and label you a weirdo freak. Just some food for thought
she already tells her friend everything about me i went out with her and her friends and they made blowjob jokes to me and one of her girls said who would have sex with him JFL...

she already tells her friend everything about me i went out with her and her friends and they made blowjob jokes to me and one of her girls said who would have sex with him JFL...
God it’s so over jfl

and she's ran thru by the way but she is really obsessed with me wants to see me everyday

• JFL
Reactions: HaShem
It’s literally normal lol. Why aren’t you just fucking her though?

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
I only see her on the weekend i don't have time during the week
It’s only non nt if you do it without some sort of initiation/foreplay. Getting her turned on basically. Also weird if you just jerk off to her but don’t talk to her for any other reason.

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames