Is this anavar legit

MaestheticMaso

MaestheticMaso

Kraken
Source; cat cafe?
345E8C00 4428 49DD 94C2 3194E4E6F550

my hgh from there is 99% real

my hgh from there is 99% real
Did you get this ? How long did it take for delivery and is it discrete, like cat packaging or something jfl?

Attachments

• 1D5A7651-36A7-432A-B8FC-E1359CA79E09.jpeg
    1D5A7651-36A7-432A-B8FC-E1359CA79E09.jpeg
    414.5 KB · Views: 0

Attachments

• E2BDAA0A-BD67-4914-B73B-4BAEE1E21799.png
    E2BDAA0A-BD67-4914-B73B-4BAEE1E21799.png
    757.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 04DC2A1B-8ED9-4649-BC91-D6F67370581F.png
    04DC2A1B-8ED9-4649-BC91-D6F67370581F.png
    743 KB · Views: 0
  • 3E08ABD9-4FE6-4975-9EFC-EB8E953321C5.png
    3E08ABD9-4FE6-4975-9EFC-EB8E953321C5.png
    729 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
My guy just stick to RAD140 instead of this dangerous shit. I’ve gained 10 lbs from 10 days of usage

• Woah
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
My guy just stick to RAD140 instead of this dangerous shit. I’ve gained 10 lbs from 10 days of usage
I would think Var and things like Primo are quite mild and safe. They have been used for decades by bodybuilders. RAD is an untested, unregulated substance. If you gained 10lbs in 10 days it’s not side effect free. A drug that doesn’t have side effects doesn’t work!

• +1
Reactions: greyrock45, jon_chase89 and Kristin
But my first cycle will probably be Rad-140 with enclo as a pct and I’ll see how I’ll react. Do you take RU for hair ?

But my first cycle will probably be Rad-140 with enclo as a pct and I’ll see how I’ll react. Do you take RU for hair ?
I don’t take any medication for hair at the moment but I I definitely have suffered some hair loss from rad. However the mk677 has somewhat countered the harsh effects

• +1
I don’t take anything for hair at the moment but I I definitely have suffered some hair loss from rad. However the mk677 I have taken alongside it plus castor oil treatment has somewhat countered the harsh effects
10lb of what in 10 days, can’t be mostly muscle, maybe water retention from mk? How has your strength improved ?

I would think Var and things like Primo are quite mild and safe. They have been used for decades by bodybuilders. RAD is an untested, unregulated substance. If you gained 10lbs in 10 days it’s not side effect free. A drug that doesn’t have side effects doesn’t work!
Anavar ITSELF may be safe but my point is that the shady sites you’re playing around with may give you some low quality drugs that can severely harm you if you don’t know what’s in there.
10lb of what in 10 days, can’t be mostly muscle, maybe water retention from mk? How has your strength improved ?
Yeah it’s likely water retention. I have definitely gotten bloated as well to some degree, but I heard once the cycle is done and the smoke clears that what you’re left with is mostly dry muscle gains so we will see what the end result is in a few months.

As for strength, it is definitely growing. I can do more reps and lift 10 or 15 lbs more than usual. However I will need to update you in the following week as that’s when strength gains are most prominent according to sarmguide.com

Also anticipate erectile dysfunction while using rad (jfl but I’m serious)

I was in the hospital for something stupid last week so I skipped around a week of rad usage (dangerous, I know, so I’m back on it and I’m on my second week)

• +1
Anavar ITSELF may be safe but my point is that the shady sites you’re playing around with may give you some low quality drugs that can severely harm you if you don’t know what’s in there.

Yeah it’s likely water retention. I have definitely gotten bloated as well to some degree, but I heard once the cycle is done and the smoke clears that what you’re left with is mostly dry muscle gains so we will see what the end result is in a few months.

As for strength, it is definitely growing. I can do more reps and lift 10 or 15 lbs more than usual. However I will need to update you in the following week as that’s when strength gains are most prominent according to sarmguide.com

Also anticipate erectile dysfunction while using rad (jfl but I’m serious)

I was in the hospital for something stupid last week so I skipped around a week of rad usage (dangerous, I know, so I’m back on it and I’m on my second week)
Sources seem legit from my understanding, will of course try to test them myself. How do you know your rad is 100 percent legit ? It’s always a risk

Sources seem legit from my understanding, will of course try to test them myself. How do you know your rad is 100 percent legit ? It’s always a risk
Chemyo, where I got it from, has been in the business for several years, and I’ve seen next to zero negative reviews on it. The odds that some random guy (me) getting a bunk product on his first purchase is next to none.

Just look up “is chemyo legit?” I have not seen a SINGLE review saying it’s not trustworthy

• +1
Chemyo, where I got it from, has been in the business for several years, and I’ve seen next to zero negative reviews on it. The odds that some random guy (me) getting a bunk product on his first purchase is next to none.

Just look up “is chemyo legit?” I have not seen a SINGLE review saying it’s not trustworthy
Do you know if receptor chem is legit ?

I’ve heard it’s decent

when in doubt just look at sarmguide’s list of legit sites. This page has guided me through my entire rad140 journey

• Hmm...
I’ve heard it’s decent

when in doubt just look at sarmguide’s list of legit sites. This page has guided me through my entire rad140 journey

RC isn’t on there. Might go with chemyo or swiss then, but I need to check more. RC seems more convenient overall.

RC isn’t on there. Might go with chemyo or swiss then, but I need to check more. RC seems more convenient overall.
Huh that’s interesting RC used to be I’m pretty sure. Don’t know why suddenly got sick of them

• +1
All these roidcels are saying it’s fake
its a fake website lmao.they want to sell their own fake shit.look at meso catcafe is the biggest seller eu

• +1
its a fake website lmao.they want to sell their own fake shit.look at meso catcafe is the biggest seller eu
That’s what I figured. I’ll have cat cafe as my main source then. They ship to the UK as well which is great

Has anyone used catcafe US? I might buy some GH and DHB from them.

Yes, I can confirm they are legit. I'm American and used their enclomiphene. It prevented LGD from shutting me down. And since you're in the UK it will be the best place for you to order things from.

• +1
  • +1