is this BB Cream good/legit?

D

Deleted member 28927

Zephir
Looks fake and gay

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Looks fake and gay
nah if you don't overuse it it's almost impossible to notice and easy looksmax for specific situations like during winter when my skin is shitty​

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and wsada
but I really wanna know if this one is good and if it isn't which one would be​

• JFL
Lot of female appeal so legit

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 28927
Advertised for women
whenever i try searching BB Cream for men it's some obscure website and shipping is from fucking somalia. that's why i'd really like if someone that uses it could recommend one​

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and IAMNOTANINCEL
whenever i try searching BB Cream for men it's some obscure website and shipping is from fucking somalia. that's why i'd really like if someone that uses it could recommend one​
X makeup for men are always scams targeted towards masculinity copers, same (most times worse) product for double the price.

• Woah
  • JFL
BB cream is a meme!

before/after bb cream​

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and orangomango2003
X makeup for men are always scams targeted towards masculinity copers, same (most times worse) product for double the price.
pay double the price just so you don't feel gay because its MADE FOR MEN hahahah​

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and IAMNOTANINCEL
really? why?​
I think it doesnt conceal but rather corrects the color of your skin. Thats what the foid in the cosmetic store recommended. The results are good and natural nobody ever noticed even very judgemental people didnt notice

• JFL
  • Hmm...
I think it doesnt conceal but rather corrects the color of your skin. Thats what the foid in the cosmetic store recommended. The results are good and natural nobody ever noticed even very judgemental people didnt notice
ok bro thanks​

• JFL
tinted moisturizers mog and look less faggy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28927

Users who are viewing this thread

Back