flippasav

Narcy looks pirate from the seven slums🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Thick thighs gym MTB with Chad boyfreind

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Yes

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, murdah, atlantean and 1 other person
@Debetro @Xangsane @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Manletmachine @Chinacurry @forevergymcelling

looksmatched. she have a pretty face

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
Yes

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Chad in the slums of Birmingham
Fuck I hate British "people"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, mirrormogger and flippasav
She mogs him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: atlantean
Probably, but only because MOST white guys will down score her to the same level as him (HTN) because of how thick she is.

Most white guys like a girl with long toned slim thighs and not showing any bulge on stomach.

For me she is wife material

Probably, but only because MOST white guys will down score her to the same level as him (HTN) because of how thick she is.

Most white guys like a girl with long toned slim thighs and not showing any bulge on stomach.

Wdym down score

Also 90% of women have that bulge on the stomach

• +1
Also 90% of women have that bulge on the stomach
Most white guys would rather fuck a woman built like a fridge than a slim thick one whereas black men are the opposite

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
I agree. I want my head wrapped around her thighs too

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and flippasav
David Gandy2 glamour 20nov13 Mariano vivanco b

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." - Albert Einstein

• Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit
Not a chad. Mtn

• +1
Looksmatched when she was at a healthy weight in 2021. Now she is a fat fuck that needs to loose 20 lbs, but will probably not because she gets frequent validation from other fatties and ethnics on Instagram. Why do you say they are British? Some of the pictures have a US look to them, palm tress, pumkins, doors designs common to the US.

• +1
Looksmatched when she was at a healthy weight in 2021. Now she is a fat fuck that needs to loose 20 lbs, but will probably not because she gets frequent validation from other fatties and ethnics on Instagram. Why do you say they are British? Some of the pictures have a US look to them, palm tress, pumkins, doors designs common to the US.
It’s mostly jacked black guys (MTN obviously) hitting her up on ig and liking her pics.
They say they love her thick thighs and ass

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster and try2beme