is this guy a 9/10 ? I feel like he has a gigachad face in girls eyes but that's just my opinion so I came here to ask

justleavemealone

justleavemealone

Diamond
th

mtn with liquid sperm halo.

Chad definitely. But lacks lower third.

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin, Sonny and Corleone
Htn

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Would be chad with higher pfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
HTN to women, gigachad to faggots

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Wide but horizontally. Needs more vertical width. Just look at how his long midface throws off the harmony with that lower third.
u mean his rammus isn't long enough?

can y'all send a pic of a gigachad then cuz I'm curious of what a gigachad (face) slayer looks like these days
HQYtPajF o

Gigachads are one in a I don't even know how many but imagine these guys but with even more robust features and not as skinny twinks. These guys I'd rate high chadlite as base but could probably ascend to chad

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
View attachment 2116332

Gigachads are one in a I don't even know how many but imagine these guys but with even more robust features and not as skinny twinks. These guys I'd rate high chadlite as base but could probably ascend to chad
bro??? these guys are so fkn average JFL I find guys like this just by walking 2 min down the streets in France

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
bro??? these guys are so fkn average JFL I find guys like this just by walking 2 min down the streets in France
It's a shitty candid photo with no preparation lmao

They're like 6'3, very wide skull, broad chin (least the guy on the right) with a wide jaw, big horizontally wide eyes, great fwhr, unfrauded and more but no, average french man

malegaze cope
Not cope. You obviously need to have a robust skull to be chad. Narrow skullcels are limited to chadlite looks. I think it's more of a cope to drool over that jewish rat gandy because muh hunter eyes than to say that you need actual human dimorphism to be chad and not cucked model standards

Not cope. You obviously need to have a robust skull to be chad. Narrow skullcels are limited to chadlite looks. I think it's more of a cope to drool over that jewish rat gandy because muh hunter eyes than to say that you need actual human dimorphism to be chad and not cucked model standards
the only 2 gigachads I know who don't have a narrow skull is alain delon and tiktok slayer zario... the rest have narrow skulls so you are kinda coping

You obviously need to have a robust skull to be chad. Narrow skullcels are limited to chadlite looks.
source? also give examples those 2 bugeyed faggots u posted dont count as chads

source? also give examples those 2 bugeyed faggots u posted dont count as chads
large-1578939375-a5a2e019fab1d8a59b85c9a41b5376db.jpg
14e803be09fa7630f2568f40f8ef835d.jpg

serapis-blue-printed-shirt.jpg

essentials-yellow-bonded-polo.jpg

Source? Irl broad skull chad gets a stacy and every foid fawns over him while narrow skullcel chadlite gets a mtb and no one cares (I'm speaking from experience)

Faggots saying HTN JFL :lul:
Obviously Chad territory, any girl's pussy would become wet by this guy.
Only HTN if he's < 6 ft

• +1
Reactions: InexorableMed
Faggots saying HTN JFL :lul:
Obviously Chad territory, any girl's pussy would become wet by this guy.
Only HTN if he's < 6 ft
thx I was loosing hope with those repliers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back