Is this ideal physique to attract girls ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
IMG 1526

Is this close to ideal to what girls find sexually attractive ?

that but less muscles

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 28541, hilley and 3 others
Not really. To many younger girls that is a mediocre, fuckboy 5/10 look.

To older women he lacks the genetics/epigenetics and appears as a tryhard boycel with some muscles, but misses the deeper androgenicity/tone.

Plus he is pumped and flexing and won't look like that otherwise/as good normally.

That is why the face (mostly) is what separates the chuds from the bluds.

Many guys copy the muscles but the uniqueness of face and frame/proportions IRL is what resonates deeper in attraction.

Face it, to attract the young, Plan B whores you need to be 10/10 or famous; and for older, non-pilled women you need true genetic androgenicity/MHC compatibility and masculinity/proportions and honest signaling that no amount of roids or gymcelling can cheat.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, 5.5psl, incelmogger and 8 others

Plus he is pumped and flexing and won't look like that otherwise/as good normally.
I’ve had enough with your absolute batshit opinions and threads. Holy fuck 5/10??? Lunatic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, User28823, dantemaxxing and 1 other person

To older women he lacks the genetics/epigenetics and appears as a tryhard boycel with some muscles, but misses the deeper androgenicity/tone.

Many guys copy the muscles but the uniqueness of face and frame/proportions IRL is what resonates deeper in attraction.

Face it, to attract the young, Plan B whores you need to be 10/10 or famous; and for older, non-pilled women you need true genetic androgenicity/MHC compatibility and masculinity/proportions and honest signaling that no amount of roids or gymcelling can cheat.

Funny GIF

Your satire is pure gold. Can I gift you VIP membership pls?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: someone.something_, RAMU KAKA, dantemaxxing and 2 others
I’ve had enough with your absolute batshit opinions and threads. Holy fuck 5/10??? Lunatic

Young whores are bombarded with these guys left and right, plus are hormonally/mentally challenged on what man is optimal to mate with.

To their fried, chemically altered sex hormones and dulled senses only 10/10 Gods or famous normie+ guys are "sexual" to zoomer whores (if those faculties even register for all).

To unaltered women you need innate MHC androgenic tone and genes/epigenetics/"pheromones" to attract properly.

Nearly no guy born after 1990 is going to likely elicit much of those for many, if any, women demands, which is why they roid, seek fame, etc. desperately.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: someone.something_

Love this answer a lot and does this explain why Hernan Drago still looks highly masc despite lacking illusive frame width ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Crayola CØck and MakinItHappen

LOL. It's not his real opinion. Let's be honest. He just wants to stand-out, be seen as edgy and based, impress.

He thinks it's a personality trait.

5/10 LMAO

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: someone.something_, dantemaxxing, Samsepioler and 1 other person
Love this answer a lot and does this explain why Hernan Drago still looks highly masc despite lacking illusive frame width ?

See. This is what the younger Gen Z boys want to hear. True doomerism so it makes them feel it's ok to give up and not lift.

See. This is what the younger Gen Z boys want to hear. True doomerism so it makes them feel it's ok to give up and not lift.
Wait so is david laid physique good to get girls or not ?

LOL. It's not his real opinion. Let's be honest. He just wants to stand-out, be seen as edgy and based, impress.

5/10 LMAO

No, you're just a moron who refuses to accept what I say here, which is all true.

What reason would I have to waste my time here writing all of this if it wasn't my own opinions in the first place?

There is none -- you just are a coping currycel tard who is butthurt and like herpes -- hard to get to go the fuck away.

You are old news on here. Which thread/post of mine are you gonna cry to the mods about next, bitch?

• +1
Reactions: someone.something_
Wait so is david laid physique good to get girls or not ?

The fact you need me to tell you that we breathe in fucking oxygen and not carbon dioxide makes me want to slap you.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: someone.something_ and Bonesbonesbonesbone
No, you're just a moron who refuses to accept what I say here, which is all true.

What reason would I have to waste my time here writing all of this if it wasn't my own opinions?

David Laid's physique is mid. You are absolutely right. 5/10. Middle of the road. Average. Mediocre.

A chick's vagina won't get moist for that mid crap. Forget the functions of evolution and the shoulder to hip ratio and him being 6'2.

All means nothing.

• +1
Reactions: someone.something_ and Samsepioler
A chick's vagina won't get moist for that mid crap.

Bro, first of all, what the fuck would you know about a chick's vagina getting wet?

You're literally a 30+, gay 4 pay, 5'8", butthurt, bloated 4/10 currycel who refuses to leave here after being banned 100 times. Jfl

You have only had 1 "girlfriend" and she was ugly and autistic.

And it took being a delusional, egomaniac, streetshitter confidence (lack of awareness) and luck to do so for you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: someone.something_, yellowrice, tyroneorkms and 1 other person
See what he did?

I made him a laughing stock of the entire thread and he has to resort ad hominems. Classic weak beta Gen Z boy.

Enjoy the infraction.

This virgin Mary asking me what I know LOL

ideal is massive frame and a bit but not too much muscles

The ugly autistic traumatised subhuman wants you all to be in the same boat he is in.

Don';t you see it?

Read his profile tag.

Funny GIF

Your satire is pure gold. Can I gift you VIP membership pls?
When I read "Separate the chuds from the bluds" I genuinely thought it was your alt JFL

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen

based. niggas seething

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Crayola CØck
When I read "Separate the chuds from the bluds" I genuinely thought it was your alt JFL

You just know this ugly subhuman autistic faggot angry emotionally hysterical keyboard bashing joke's favourite movie is The Joker... don't you?

You can just feel it.

• JFL
Reactions: Crayola CØck and WhiteGoodman

What reason would I have to waste my time here writing all of this if it wasn't my own opinions in the first place?

There is none -- you just are a coping currycel tard who is butthurt and like herpes -- hard to get to go the fuck away.

You are old news on here. Which thread/post of mine are you gonna cry to the mods about next, bitch?
Nothing you say is true at all, who are you to say otherwise ? Rambling about how everyone is an incel to cope with your own subhumanity. Rambling about muh unaltered women.

People like David laid aren’t everywhere. It’s just you’re too stupid to understand how survivorship bias works on Social media. Besides, he has very dimorphic proportions: 2:1 shoulder to hip ratio, wide wingspan ect. It’s time to look outside and see who’s dating who.

My God, you really are crazy.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MakinItHappen and Crayola CØck
Nothing you say is true at all, who are you to say otherwise ? Rambling about how everyone is an incel to cope with your own subhumanity. Rambling about muh unaltered women.

People like David laid aren’t everywhere. It’s just you’re too stupid to understand how survivorship bias works on Social media. Besides, he has very dimorphic proportions: 2:1 shoulder to hip ratio, wide wingspan ect. It’s time to look outside and see who’s dating who.

My God, you really are crazy.

You;'re giving into his trolling. Don't you see? There is no hope for his autism and sub 4 face.

He is mad you, me and most of this site mog him, but he doesn't;'t want any of you to ascend in life, because that leaves his worthless ass on it's own. He can't do shit. His position in untenable.

Niggas mad at me for fuckikng his white women.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Crayola CØck and MaestheticMaso
Notice how he tells me that I have confidence that is unwarranted? He thinks I don't look as good as I act.

Meaning I act above my face.

He gets this narrative from women. Gen Z women. That have made him feel shit about his face all his life @MaestheticMaso

Meanwhile:

3766767 71528252

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso

5/10 LMAO
that or the mfer does not go outside

that or the mfer does not go outside

He is a notorious doomer. He was a member before on another ID. Amassed 70,000 posts. No-one liked him and then he eventually left and deleted his username.

He's back now though, with his doomer ideology.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and Crayola CØck
Niggas mad at me for fuckikng his white women.

Lol in your dreams. Someone needs to leak those messages of your "girlfriend."

Legit mentally retarded, sub 4 abomination and thinks this is "stealing" my women.

And this niggas in England too LMAO what a joke.

No british turd is affecting my women here in Shitmerica.

Keep coping, brown subhuman boy. You know you are obsessed with your delusional "standing" in life.

But you are one of the biggest losers and jokes in PSL history. Everyone will laugh at you, none will respect you.

Notice how he tells me that I have confidence that is unwarranted? He thinks I don't look as good as I act.

He gets this narrative from women. Gen Z women. That have made him feel shit about his face all his life @MaestheticMaso

Meanwhile:

View attachment 2574239
View attachment 2574241
took you 3000x to tries inthat gif to look human buddy bhai

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Crayola CØck
Lol in your dreams. Someone needs to leak those messages of your "girlfriend."

Legit mentally retarded, sub 4 abomination and thinks this is "stealing" my women.

And this niggas in England too LMAO what a joke.

No british turd is affecting my women here in Shitmerica.

Keep coping, brown subhuman boy. You know you are obsessed with your delusional "standing" in life.

But you are one of the biggest losers and jokes in PSL history. Everyone will laugh at you, none will respect you.

I have fucked many of your cousins. Ones with far better genetics than your family tree. But still those who are in closer relative to you than me. How does that make you feel you son of a loser dad and mother bitch?

• JFL
Reactions: Crayola CØck

Meanwhile:

View attachment 2574239
View attachment 2574241
At the end of the day, these doomers can ramble for as much as they like whilst normal sane people will seek to improve themselves, have a decent dating life, start a family ect. Perhaps they’ll realise with time that this mentality would get them nowhere, but by then it’s too late.

• +1
He is a notorious doomer. He was a member before on another ID. Amassed 70,000 posts. No-one liked him and then he eventually left and deleted his username.

He's back now though, with his doomer ideology.

Lmao nice street shitter fantasies, I never would amass that many posts on here.

You are the disgusting, curryroach who has had dozens of accounts and MANY thousands of posts, not me.

Also tons of embarrassing videos acting like an utter tool and deluded currycel loser forever on the net for all to laugh at and see.

Imagine being such an egomaniac loser you ignore these facts. LOL so butthurt you report me to the mods. So butthurt you try and become buddies with mods to protect your little ego. So butthurt you get emotional over any little thing said about you on here that you make endless videos outing yourself as a clown and incel loser you run away from admitting.

Keep dreaming, keep that ego and armor from breaking you once again.

If there is anyone universally hated in PSL it is assuredly you, the cockroach of the community who refuses to die.

Just give up already, you are not nearly half as competent as you delude yourself in to thinking

Last edited:

Definitely did not.

That gif was made from like the second or third attempt of me going for the sexy and cute wink on my SELFIE CAMERA recorder.

I put it on Tinder and have hella swipes. I just can't act as I'm with someone.

I am of Indian and Pakistani descent and good looking. I know that is hard for you to accept as a recessed, downward grown, hooked nose, white boy, but hey, it is what it is.

Cognitive dissonance is something you should learn to deal with. It will make you more rational.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397
Lmao nice street shitter fantasies, I never would amass that many posts on here.

Keep dreaming, keep that ego and armor from breaking you once again.

If there is anyone universally hated in PSL it is assuredly you, the cockroach of the community who refuses to die.

Just give up already, you are not nearly half as competent as you delude yourself in to thinking

'Competent' LMAO

Man's using Red Pill buzzwords now as well.

What happened to your genetic determinism facade you faggot?

At the end of the day, these doomers can ramble for as much as they like whilst normal sane people will seek to improve themselves, have a decent dating life, start a family ect. Perhaps they’ll realise with time that this mentality would get them nowhere, but by then it’s too late.

That's why this site has become a shit-hole. @Master has employed a bunch of jumped up twats to moderate the self-improvement section and they're failing. All we are left with is low T cucks sucking the energy and life out of people that want to prosper.

• +1

you are so unbelievably blackpilled that you somehow lost touch with reality cant tell if this based or worrisome

• JFL
It's a good physique. Some girls would prefer skinny guys others would prefer buff guys.
At the end of the day it's all about being very lean with certain muscle development to not look very skinny. If you want to get bigger that's cool, just make sure to maintain a low body fat percentage and don't use roids, that's unhealthy bs which could make you look older and non-appeling.

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
i think ur ipd is why ur so delusional how can you even see with that skull
How are you defending this lunatic when you took roids yourself. It doesn’t count but his metric. Seemed like it worked for you from what you told me earlier, yet for him it’s nothing because you don’t omit the right pheromones and androgen hardness ( whatever that means)

Definitely did not.

That gif was made from like the second or third attempt of me going for the sexy and cute wink on my SELFIE CAMERA recorder.

I put it on Tinder and have hella swipes. I just can't act as I'm with someone.

I am of Indian and Pakistani descent and good looking. I know that is hard for you to accept as a recessed, downward grown, hooked nose, white boy, but hey, it is what it is.

Cognitive dissonance is something you should learn to deal with. It will make you more rational.
fair jfl
How are you defending this lunatic when you took roids yourself. It doesn’t count but his metric. Seemed like it worked for you from what you told me earlier, yet for him it’s nothing because you don’t omit the right pheromones and androgen hardness ( whatever that means)
i just saw laid in the thread i dont like laid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell and MaestheticMaso
you are so unbelievably blackpilled that you somehow lost touch with reality cant tell if this based or worrisome

LOL. It's a facade.

Barely, at that.

Just waiting for this moron to make a new video to add to his clown collection of butthurt, emotional bitch ramblings.

He has dozens of videos acting out like an abused dog with armor on.

He has sucked mods off to regain account status on here. Virtually no one ever liked him in PSL so he copes with ego armor and delusion.

He is the only one putting up the "front" on here, acting like what he really isn't IRL.

Last edited:
Barely, at that.

Measure my ratios.

Look at that sexy nose and those sexy lips and that sexy stubble and those sexy sexually dimorphic eyebrows and dom eyes.

Oh boy.

Now let me measure yours? Post pls. I am a fan of horses.

@Crayola CØck

Explain to me how David is 5/10. Where do you live for that to be the standard ?

And what older women are you even taking about ?

@Crayola CØck

Explain to me how David is 5/10. Where do you live for that to be the standard ?

And what older women are you even taking about ?

You are trying to understand the 'why'

Understand that it's a scream for attention.

• +1