Is this Roidcel coping or is he right

About what exactly?

All those dudes like Eubank, Gabe Deutch, David Laid etc. are roiders or sarms goblins.

It's pretty hard to became popular without roids, because why would everyone look at your really natty ass if there are 1000's of dudes who look like this "natty"?

Normies are stupid.

He's completely wrong about the primary point of the video

Downlighting + pump + pressumably a time gap = conceivable

• +1
Reactions: looksforlife
About what exactly?

All those dudes like Eubank, Gabe Deutch, David Laid etc. are roiders or sarms goblins.

It's pretty hard to became popular without roids, because why would everyone look at your really natty ass if there are 1000's of dudes who look like this "natty"?

View attachment 2333275

Normies are stupid.
JJW isn't close to Eubank

About what exactly?

View attachment 2333275

Normies are stupid.
Would you not say eubank laid are genetically gifted ?

• JFL
Reactions: Sens
JJW isn't close to Eubank
He is not even a lifter/fitness model, he is blogger/pranker or some shit, so doesn't matter for him

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
David Laid's muscle insertions and natural t levels are already beyond what 99.9% of the general public can achieve even with years of trenbolone and test injection while working out like a slave at the gym with progressive overload.

Remember; influencers are always selling something.

It's in their self-interest to downplay the gene card and make you believe you can be just like them if you "just work hard enough".

Most sarm goblins will never be even 10% of his aesthetics due to genetic reasons. The biggest one being that people with ugly looks generally have weird body shapes and muscle shapes/insertions which lifting and steroids can't fix.

The only way to compete as an ugly guy is to just pack on as much mass as possible - which isn't attractive to young women.

Last edited:
Eubank has good pecs and biceps, laid has nothing without roids.

laid literally just have small bones and waist, and above average insertions. that's why he looks good with roids

David Laid's muscle insertions and natural t levels are already beyond what 99.9% of the general public can achieve even with years of trenbolone and test injection while working out like a slave at the gym with progressive overload.

It's in their self-interest to downplay the gene card and make you believe you can be just like them if you "just work hard enough".
His insertions yes, his natural t levels absolutely not. He was a tiny skinny twink before roiding. The people who are naturally super high T already have beards at 13 and are super fast twitch. They are NFL players and D1 athletes. These ectomorphic influencers are carried by their insertions and small waist.

His insertions yes, his natural t levels absolutely not. He was a tiny skinny twink before roiding. The people who are naturally super high T already have beards at 13 and are super fast twitch. They are NFL players and D1 athletes. These ectomorphic influencers are carried by their insertions and small waist.
Jfl 6 inch wrists and super high T no way.

David Laid's muscle insertions and natural t levels are already beyond what 99.9%
what fucking natty T levels, what r u talking bro, he is roiding since 16-17 yo

what fucking natty T levels, what r u talking bro, he is roiding since 16-17 yo
He claimed to be natural as a teen.

There is no way to verify that though.

He was never "IFBB" huge at any point in his career. He is just bigger than the average guy, with a much better face than almost any bb'er.

He has also somehow avoided hair loss.

Most sarm goblins will never be even 10% of his aesthetics due to genetic reasons. The biggest one being that people with ugly looks generally have weird body shapes and muscle shapes/insertions which lifting and steroids can't fix.

The only way to compete as an ugly guy is to just pack on as much mass as possible - which isn't attractive to young women.

He was never "IFBB" huge at any point in his career. He is just bigger than the average guy, with a much better face than almost any bb'er.

There’s a very good chance he took Dianabol with his mate during his teen years. You don’t need to be IFBB pro huge at all to be on roids, he might’ve been on low doses.

He’s losing hair now. It takes a while for roids to take a toll on you especially with low doses. We can never know if he took something but I’m 95 percent certain he did. Either way his insertions, and frame made him.

• +1
Reactions: Gandy

no way that a twink with such a long torso at 6'2 could achieve that as a natty, and yeah he was frauding his hairline with fringe, like all that guys like to do

You're nowhere near blackpilled if you think he's on roids. His genetics aren't even worthy of taking gear, dogshit frame

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
You're nowhere near blackpilled if you think he's on roids. His genetics aren't even worthy of taking gear, dogshit frame
what are you talking about. The very reason he might be on gear is to compensate for his frame! But like I said I don’t know, you don’t know, no one knows whose on gear or natty tbh

He is not even a lifter/fitness model, he is blogger/pranker or some shit, so doesn't matter for him
Completely untrue nigga

Completely untrue nigga
?

he is literally a blogger, not an IG model. People follow him not because his physique, as well as people follow that guy Noel (i don't remember) not because of physique

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
what are you talking about. The very reason he might be on gear is to compensate for his frame! But like I said I don’t know, you don’t know, no one knows whose on gear or natty tbh
You cannot compensate frame with gear, unless you are borderline framecel like Jon Skywalker who at his prime maxed out his delts enough to where he didn't look so much like a framecel, but you could still tell he has average clavicles. Now he's cruising and looks like a framecel again.

Jesse is natty, small, and just shredded because his diet is on point, without a pump and lighting he looks like shit look at his vids.

You cannot compensate frame with gear, unless you are borderline framecel like Jon Skywalker who at his prime maxed out his delts enough to where he didn't look so much like a framecel, but you could still tell he has average clavicles. Now he's cruising and looks like a framecel again.

Jesse is natty, small, and just shredded because his diet is on point, without a pump and lighting he looks like shit look at his vids.
Not in recent videos though. I mean even if you’re a framecel you’ll look better with muscle especially lats and delts tbh.

Not in recent videos though. I mean even if you’re a framecel you’ll look better with muscle especially lats and delts tbh.
Nah, its insane cope.
Image2

Framecels who take roids are just low IQ

Nah, its insane cope.
View attachment 2333364

Framecels who take roids are just low IQ
The right guy is holding a deadlift bar making his shoulders slope tbf. Cody Simpson, the Chad is not untrained. He’s a swimmer jfl. But I get your point. I’d say chestbrah and zyzz are the better examples. They both roided but zyzz looked so much better. Would you agree ?

This is just cope cmon.

Pretty much
You’ve haven’t seen the pic ? He looks okay when he’s not holding the bar. All these people here are hipcels but look good too tbh so roiding/gym can help.

Attachments

• 2050AC36-B02D-40C5-86DB-4524A4BDD08D.jpeg
    2050AC36-B02D-40C5-86DB-4524A4BDD08D.jpeg
    906.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 98CF0A81-BB11-411A-8CA8-B257B7193A79.jpeg
    98CF0A81-BB11-411A-8CA8-B257B7193A79.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 943FD662-565E-4B47-A3E0-2C526CCC4F1C.jpeg
    943FD662-565E-4B47-A3E0-2C526CCC4F1C.jpeg
    822.3 KB · Views: 0
  • BBACBC91-4289-479B-BCB6-BF38CACB8AF9.jpeg
    BBACBC91-4289-479B-BCB6-BF38CACB8AF9.jpeg
    522.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 7DBB9EBB-C521-42DD-8ED1-EB0DA0392660.jpeg
    7DBB9EBB-C521-42DD-8ED1-EB0DA0392660.jpeg
    838.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 5DB62CA0-2747-406F-B7C1-CA77CD33A74E.jpeg
    5DB62CA0-2747-406F-B7C1-CA77CD33A74E.jpeg
    592.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 17F4A9CD-A9E6-4CC2-BBBE-ECCAD69F1824.jpeg
    17F4A9CD-A9E6-4CC2-BBBE-ECCAD69F1824.jpeg
    708.3 KB · Views: 0
You’ve haven’t seen the pic ? He looks okay when he’s not holding the bar. All these people here are hipcels but look good too tbh so roiding/gym can help.
Yeah but not ideal, not moggers. I want to be a mogger. They don't have god tier genetics. Brutal.

• So Sad
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
@MaestheticMaso do you think kyle kuznik is natty?

Yeah but not ideal, not moggers. I want to be a mogger. They don't have god tier genetics. Brutal.
Send me your physique G, I want to see your frame. In my opinion they mog 99.5 percent of the pop with their body either way.

@User28823 is kyle kuznik natty?

The best physique on this forum, arborist had bigger hips than ideal when he first started tbh.

You are gay